You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AtlanticRim

The Crash Tester Mystery

8 comments in this topic

[VVV]
Members
391 posts
2,400 battles

Crash Tester image.png.0e94b547beef15323d410be6b1203e23.png

"Any port in a storm." Can be obtained only once. Requirements unknown (From the Wiki)

I just got this medal while playing Narai. I torped the Normandie with a Shchors (Yes I was that desperate) and got the medal. Does anybody else have the medal? If so, how'd you get it? Maybe with enough stories of how people got it we can find out the requirements.

[NGAGE]
Supertester
2,088 posts
11,598 battles

In an operation sink an enemy ship while you are beached.

• Cool 5

[VVV]
Members
391 posts
2,400 battles
7 minutes ago, SyndicatedINC said:

In an operation sink an enemy ship while you are beached.

Welp, there's our answer folks. We can all go back to our regularly scheduled radar complaint threads now.

Thanks for the answer though.  I guess the Crash Tester Mystery is solved.

(And I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling kids and your dog, too!)

• Cool 1
  • Funny 4

[WOLFB]
Members
16 posts
20,088 battles

I received this award by ramming a Farragut that was inside the repair base in the Ultimate Frontier op.  I'm not certain if he was stopped though.

[DPG]
Members
1,397 posts
5,989 battles

I'm bumping this thread because every time you think the conditions are revealed a situation comes along that does not meet those.  I just got this achievement today in the Budyonny and I was not beached, nor did I kill a ship that was beached.

• Cool 1

[VVV]
Members
391 posts
2,400 battles
On 8/27/2018 at 1:58 PM, Amenhir said:

I'm bumping this thread because every time you think the conditions are revealed a situation comes along that does not meet those.  I just got this achievement today in the Budyonny and I was not beached, nor did I kill a ship that was beached.

Thank you good sir, as that turned out to be the right thing to do. The Wiki just posted the requirements here: http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:List_of_Scenario_Achievements

Crash Tester

"Any port in a storm." Can be obtained only once. Destroy enemy ships by at least 4 different means.

• Cool 1

[TF-64]
Members
414 posts
14,765 battles

I got mine after ramming a DD with my CV I'm defense of naval station Newport. Don't have the replay so I can't check what else I did to earn it. But 4 different ways of sinking opfor ships sounds plausible. Bombing, torping, flooding, fires and ramming are all possible so getting 4 of those would be quite easy I suppose.