You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
IfYouSeeKhaos

If you haven't got $ for premium containers & want 1 of the free T10 permanent camos...pick a team & stay loyal before it's too late.

11 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
2,941 posts
21,599 battles

You need 75 loyalty points for 1 specific team to be able to get a free T10 premium camo...don't be fooled by the option to get an extra container...those containers only contain silly garbage that you get in game anyway...only the paid for containers give you tokens to get the camos with.

It takes 15 days (at 5 loyalty point a day) to get 75 loyalty points in order to get 195 tokens to spend for either team & the camos cost 125 tokens...50 loyalty points only gets you 95 tokens & that is not enough & the only stage above 50 loyalty points to get more tokens is the 75 mark.

If you have $ to spend there's tokens in the premium store containers but the containers you get from playing (& that you are giving up your loyalty points for if you change sides) have zero tokens...& never will have any tokens.

Fortunately there is still (Edit: this should say, "there is still more than 15 days left.." Sorry for any confusion) 15 days left for you to pick a team & stay loyal to it...don't get duped by the choice...it really is a stupid choice as the extra tokens allow you to buy those containers if you want anyway.

If somebody has worked out some sort of equation (not requiring purchasing premium containers) that in any way makes it more profitable to choose the worthless containers over saving up for the T10 premium container please share it because I am at a loss as to why the option is even there as there is absolutely no profit in it as even if you can afford the premium containers you can still buy the worthless containers w/the tokens you get in them.

#Headspinning???why???

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos
  • Cool 1

[-S-R-]
Beta Testers
856 posts
14,240 battles

Heh, actually the last hour i try to find when even finish:D, where you find, is 15 days left?

• Cool 1

[TWGGF]
[TWGGF]
Members
116 posts
1,338 battles

I thought August 22 is end of event? I am not sure officially but couple people said that.

[RKN]
Beta Testers
1,100 posts
9,864 battles
5 minutes ago, Humility925 said:

I thought August 22 is end of event? I am not sure officially but couple people said that.

I believe 22 Aug is the best guess on when 7.8 will drop.

[-BMV-]
Members
380 posts
7,247 battles
1 hour ago, Gandariel said:

Heh, actually the last hour i try to find when even finish:D, where you find, is 15 days left?

Mouse over the splash with your selected team in the top left and it says Aug 20.

2 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

You need 75 loyalty points for 1 specific team to be able to get a free T10 premium camo...don't be fooled by the option to get an extra container...those containers only contain silly garbage that you get in game anyway...only the paid for containers give you tokens to get the camos with.

It takes 15 days (at 5 loyalty point a day) to get 75 loyalty points in order to get 195 tokens to spend for either team & the camos cost 125 tokens...50 loyalty points only gets you 95 tokens & that is not enough & the only stage above 50 loyalty points to get more tokens is the 75 mark.

If you have $ to spend there's tokens in the premium store containers but the containers you get from playing (& that you are giving up your loyalty points for if you change sides) have zero tokens...& never will have any tokens.

Fortunately there is still 15 days left for you to pick a team & stay loyal to it...don't get duped by the choice...it really is a stupid choice as the extra tokens allow you to buy those containers if you want anyway.

If somebody has worked out some sort of equation (not requiring purchasing premium containers) that in any way makes it more profitable to choose the worthless containers over saving up for the T10 premium container please share it because I am at a loss as to why the option is even there as there is absolutely no profit in it as even if you can afford the premium containers you can still buy the worthless containers w/the tokens you get in them.

#Headspinning???why???

If you don't win any containers and don't or can't spend for them you are right.  If you can afford to buy 3 or can win them from a CC you need to get 50 loyalty in each and then you can get 2 of the camos.  Now whether the looks are worth paying money for is entirely different but from a game economy perspective its the best you can get.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
14,981 posts
9,575 battles
1 hour ago, Humility925 said:

1 hour ago, SavageTactical said:

52 minutes ago, mrh308 said:

Mouse over the splash with your selected team in the top left and it says Aug 20.

I thought the Go Navy event ran until the 22nd as well, but mrh308 is right. 26th of Jul to 20th of Aug.

Khrlmpm.jpg

[-TKS-]
Members
530 posts
8,253 battles
46 minutes ago, awiggin said:

Or you could simply ignore the event altogether...:Smile_teethhappy:

in that case you would be ignoring a thread titled

"If you haven't got $ for premium containers & want 1 of the free T10 permanent camos...pick a team & stay loyal before it's too late"

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[PVE]
Members
2,941 posts
21,599 battles
10 hours ago, Gandariel said:

8 hours ago, Humility925 said:

8 hours ago, SavageTactical said:

8 hours ago, mrh308 said:

If you don't win any containers and don't or can't spend for them you are right.  If you can afford to buy 3 or can win them from a CC you need to get 50 loyalty in each and then you can get 2 of the camos.  Now whether the looks are worth paying money for is entirely different but from a game economy perspective its the best you can get.

7 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

I thought the Go Navy event ran until the 22nd as well, but mrh308 is right. 26th of Jul to 20th of Aug.

Khrlmpm.jpg

OP corrected...thanx for the heads up on the mistake& sorry for any confusion...& Gandariel especially sorry about the lost hour of your time...+1 for the inconvenience & mrh308 +1 for the clarification on the actual end of event...was unsure of that myself & was also under e assumption it was the 22nd.

[PVE]
Members
2,941 posts
21,599 battles
6 hours ago, awiggin said:

Or you could simply ignore the event altogether...:Smile_teethhappy:

6 hours ago, EyE_dYe_QuIck said:

in that case you would be simply ignoring a thread titled

"If you haven't got $ for premium containers & want 1 of the free T10 permanent camos...pick a team & stay loyal before it's too late"

FTFY

[TWGGF]
[TWGGF]
Members
116 posts
1,338 battles

15 day stay in one team then 4 or 5 day other team, ensure you did earned point and get offered join other side but won't joined to gain loyalty since events come out till then Aug 20. If miss a day or not play enough till offer, less day you had. 75 point and other team might be 20 point or 25 points but I am not sure they closed on 20 or 21?

Edited by Humility925