Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Thrawn_1

Go Navy Bug

6 comments in this topic

[RKLES]
Members
8,957 posts
10,828 battles

Just had a battle where I was only 18 points from next Shark crate, so used Bismarck in Randoms, won, 2 kills, and Dreadnaught award. So should have been 64 points for the win, 64 points for the 2 kills, and 64 points for the Heroic Achievement, with a total of 192 points not 0 lol. Think I found another game bug...

Got up early this morning to get my 3rd shark crate since being only 18 points away should have been really easy and then maybe even getting the 4th crate right? But no such luck, just hope the thing start counting points in few minutes after thedaily morning missions update. :Smile_amazed:

At least it was not total loss this morning though since 10 secondary flags were at least won this Morning no which are always in need to maintain my stockpile for ships like Bismarck. :Smile_Default:

[RKLES]
Members
8,957 posts
10,828 battles
1 hour ago, EmptyWallet said:

Not sure when you played the match but

image.thumb.png.46df8f6cc41bcb19f99da85b7378cc50.png

This was before that happened, little close to the wire though.

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
5,479 posts
15,368 battles

Not a bug. Your battle started after the cutoff time. I missed it this morning by just a few seconds then got delayed starting todays session due to a Win 10 Update forced restart.

[SW]
Beta Testers
1,895 posts
8,856 battles

The Go Navy event is the BUG.

as with any event, its has lessened the TEAM game play.

Fun not withstanding, rewards when they show are great, But the overall team play is really poor right now.

Sign in to follow this