Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_Dracarys

why doesnt the game ask me to switch teams?

22 comments in this topic

Members
828 posts
6,367 battles

its been 2 days in a row, how many games do i have to play to get asked to switch team? what's teh condition?

[LHG]
Members
1,515 posts
6,066 battles

I think it's a combination of number of games and performance. Some days I get the offer after game 2, other after 5.

Edited by Flashtirade

[RCB4]
[RCB4]
Beta Testers
555 posts

yea its either random or some kind of progress that day or something

its not the same for me everyday so far

[CIAO]
[CIAO]
Members
525 posts
21,876 battles
2 hours ago, Grand_Viceroy_Zhou_Ziyu said:

Probably because most realize the Eagles are a hopeless cause by now.

Like rats abandoning a sinking ship. This has been a poorly designed challenge. 

[-S-R-]
Beta Testers
854 posts
14,214 battles
7 minutes ago, gillhunter said:

Like rats abandoning a sinking ship. This has been a poorly designed challenge. 

I disagree.

After 3 years one of the best how WG make this. Because doesn't matter which team you are still can have 75 loyalty and you can have just fewer containers /but still, enough / and even containers are normal one so even on a lost side you can have 4+ containers from 8.

Difference between teams is just one normal container.

Edited by Gandariel

[CIAO]
[CIAO]
Members
525 posts
21,876 battles

I just don't think you should have been able to switch teams. 

[PVE]
Members
2,941 posts
21,599 battles
2 hours ago, Grand_Viceroy_Zhou_Ziyu said:

Probably because most realize the Eagles are a hopeless cause by now.

Only until day 16...after day 15 everybody that started sharks will have the most possible tokens you can get from either team & then they will all switch to eagles to get as many of those tokens as possible until the end of the event.

Stupid system actually...should be a system where loyalty actually pays off but after you receive 75 loyalty points you get maxed out...period...& not only does it not pay off to stay loyal but you lose out on the only other benefits there are & that is the tokens you can receive from joining the other team.

Kinda defeats the purpose of calling them loyalty point if after a certain time it is not only more beneficial to become a traitor but it is actually detrimental to stay loyal.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
2,941 posts
21,599 battles
5 hours ago, _Dracarys said:

its been 2 days in a row, how many games do i have to play to get asked to switch team? what's teh condition?

I believe it is after the 2nd win. Not sure why you are asking though as there is no benefit to changing.

[-S-R-]
Beta Testers
854 posts
14,214 battles
4 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Only until day 16...after day 15 everybody that started sharks will have the most possible tokens you can get from either team & then they will all switch to eagles to get as many of those tokens as possible until the end of the event.

Stupid system actually...should be a system where loyalty actually pays off but after you receive 75 loyalty points you get maxed out...period...& not only does it not pay off to stay loyal but you lose out on the only other benefits there are & that is the tokens you can receive from joining the other team.

Kinda defeats the purpose of calling them loyalty point if after a certain time it is not only more beneficial to become a traitor but it is actually detrimental to stay loyal.

Agree after day 15 we move :D this is what i like it 2x t10 free camo just plaing daily :D

[SIX]
[SIX]
Members
49 posts
12,874 battles
5 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

I believe it is after the 2nd win. Not sure why you are asking though as there is no benefit to changing.

But you get 3+ Loyalty points if you're asked and refuse or a container if you accept the bribery. :Smile_honoring:

If you're not being asked, you can't get the 3+ loyalty points nor the extra container.

I'm not sure, but I think it's based on the number of points you make. :Smile_hiding:

If you are playing only Co-Op, the points you earn are rather low, thus it will take a long time for you to be asked.

[TF_34]
Beta Testers
1,312 posts
4,293 battles
5 hours ago, Airglide2 said:

Are you driving an Italian ship?  Message should pop up soon after.

^^^^^This.

This is sooo effing wrong...yet absolutely perfect. Well played, sir.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,414 posts
14,800 battles
2 hours ago, Porthos__ said:

But you get 3+ Loyalty points if you're asked and refuse or a container if you accept the bribery. :Smile_honoring:

If you're not being asked, you can't get the 3+ loyalty points nor the extra container.

I'm not sure, but I think it's based on the number of points you make. :Smile_hiding:

If you are playing only Co-Op, the points you earn are rather low, thus it will take a long time for you to be asked.

I have been asked to switch every day and I only play Co-op. Plus I have never gone more than 5 games before being asked.

EDIT - was asked after 3rd Co-op game this AM

Edited by AdmiralThunder

[PVE]
Members
2,941 posts
21,599 battles
29 minutes ago, Porthos__ said:

You get 3 loyalty points for whatever team you are on at the end of the day...if you refuse the offer you get 2 more loyalty points for the team you started on (for a total of 5).

In order to get 1 of the T10 camos you need 125 tokens...as 50 loyalty points only nets you 95 tokens you need 75 loyalty points for the extra 100 tokens (for a total of 195...leaving you 70 more tokens to spend on whatever...that's 12 containers you can buy w/the extra 70 tokens btw) to be able to obtain 1 of the camos (& that has to be all on 1 team only).

At 5 loyalty points a day you need 15 days to obtain 75...the competition is only 27 days (4 weeks between updates =28 days & it started the day after the update)...if you don't stay loyal you only get 3 loyalty points/day...& for the 27 days=81...it is just barely enough but at least 75 of them all have to be for the same team in order to get the 195 tokens for the camo.

Of course if you have $ to spend on the premium containers for the event this is all irrelevant...if you don't...getting the camo should be your top priority as you probably don't have $ to spend on those either.

As far as the extra container you get for not being loyal...it's a slim chance of a draconic flag but more than likely a 1 time use camo/5 regular signals/& 450 coal...is that really worth missing out on a T10 premium camo. Besides...you can spend the extra tokens on containers anyway.

The only reason to put the option in is to trick people that don't understand the options clearly into not being able to obtain the camo by going for the extra container option too much...don't see the point of it at all. It doesn't even entice people to buy the premium containers because it's all so vague as to only piss people off if they miss the camo by mistake by doing it too much...it's just stupid.

[-WTP-]
[-WTP-]
Members
896 posts
6,976 battles
7 hours ago, _Dracarys said:

It's because you've been banned and nobody's bothered to tell you....

Image result for office space i didn't receive my paycheck

[ADR]
Members
4,389 posts
14,762 battles

totally random.   I have gone into a match, said  Screw this team and did absolutely zero. got an offer ..   other matches,   top of the team tons of heroics.. got an Offer.

Members
833 posts
10,704 battles
5 hours ago, BBsquid said:

^^^^^This.

This is sooo effing wrong...yet absolutely perfect. Well played, sir.

5 hours ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

WkxpC8J.gif?1

Thank you, thank you.

Sign in to follow this