You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Mandalorian_Crusader

2nd post - same issue

40 comments in this topic

Members
39 posts
4,502 battles

So. We ever going to get a fix for the awful fanfare?

You know, when you mute the music in-game, and it doesn't mute the awful, poorly designed and simply annoying little song that plays at the end of every battle.... Somethings wrong.

Fix please. K thx

I'm going to continuously bring this up until the issue resolves.:Smile-_tongue:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

Members
39 posts
4,502 battles
1 hour ago, Jodyanne said:

I never really thought that the end music was meant to be muted with the in game music.

Then wth is the point of a mute option? It's awful when you're trying to listen to podcasts or your own music and have to hear that garbage after every game.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
2 hours ago, Mandalorian_Crusader said:

You know, when you mute the music in-game, and it doesn't mute the awful, poorly designed and simply annoying little song that plays at the end of every battle.... Somethings wrong.

Fix please. K thx

I'm going to continuously bring this up until the issue resolves.:Smile-_tongue:

H4aK9Iz.gif

really what if?

Members
39 posts
4,502 battles
11 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

H4aK9Iz.gif

really what if?

Then this forum is going to have a lot of useless threads by me.............................................. Maybe if ya'll get annoyed enough, they'll take notice.^^

Also, are you from Pontiac? lmbo, Clutch Cargos used to be the spot, man.

edit:

did the forum seriously change my 'lmbo' to 'lmbo'? Are you [edited]kidding me with this pre-school, no sack censorship [edited]? Absolutely pathetic.

Edited by Mandalorian_Crusader

Members
4,094 posts
15,015 battles

I'd like to be able to mute the cheapo sounding and annoying voice that rambles endlessly; "Your team is about to win!" "The enemy team has taken the lead!" aud naseum. Like we cant see on the display at the top of the screen who's winning/losing. If this is supposed to add a sense of nail biting sitting on the edge of one's seat drama, it's a major fail. It's only annoying.

I know that all voices, including that garbage, can be turned off, but the in-battle messages like warnings of torpedoes, ship sightings, etc. are pretty useful. And having to turn those off just to not hear that aggravating announcer horsepuckey is not right. It's like Wee-Gee likes to annoy people.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
1 minute ago, Mandalorian_Crusader said:

Then this forum is going to have a lot of useless threads by me.............................................. Maybe if ya'll get annoyed enough, they'll take notice.^^

No I am From Chicago suburbs but been to that Bar/Lounge many times. But I draw my Name From the 60's Cartoon.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
10,725 posts
15,931 battles
3 hours ago, Mandalorian_Crusader said:

Then this forum is going to have a lot of useless threads by me.............................................. Maybe if ya'll get annoyed enough, they'll take notice

What on Earth ever made you think that the developers give, or ever did give, a fat rats rump about the opinions of the NA player base? The ONLY players they pay attention to are the Russian player base. If you don't believe that, then do some checking on how and why the Midway got her hanger capacity nerfed. The only thing your plan will accomplish will be to wear out your keyboard and alienate you from everyone in the Forum.

• Boring 1

[O_O]
Members
5,080 posts
11,427 battles
4 hours ago, Mandalorian_Crusader said:

Spamming the forum will not have the result you are looking for.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
7,435 posts
20,361 battles
4 hours ago, ReddNekk said:

I'd like to be able to mute the cheapo sounding and annoying voice that rambles endlessly; "Your team is about to win!" "The enemy team has taken the lead!" aud naseum. Like we cant see on the display at the top of the screen who's winning/losing. If this is supposed to add a sense of nail biting sitting on the edge of one's seat drama, it's a major fail. It's only annoying.

I know that all voices, including that garbage, can be turned off, but the in-battle messages like warnings of torpedoes, ship sightings, etc. are pretty useful. And having to turn those off just to not hear that aggravating announcer horsepuckey is not right. It's like Wee-Gee likes to annoy people.

Yeah the repetitive ones get really annoying. I hated the "BATTLE STARTS" screaming as well as the really loud explosion when you ship gets sunk. I played with the sliders and got the voice commands where I could just barely hear them except for "BATTLE STARTS" was still loud and clear so I know they have it set much higher than the others so I muted them. Could not find the one for ship explosion though and just gave up and muted everything. I actually find it to be more enjoyable with no noise at all although I do sometimes miss my pewpewpew gun noises. The funny thing is I rarely pay any attention to much else than the mini map and what I am doing so it may turn out to be a better thing since the noises were just distracting. Not sure what Wargaming was thinking when doing the very loud noises or the repetitive voice messages. I think they look at those things as fine just like they refuse to mute the "f key" chat spam and noise even though it has been requested over and over by the players. I can only assume that they just like annoying their customers.

Not even sure what music Wargaming uses. Ever since "Legend of Zelda" on the original Nintendo, I have muted in game music on every single game I have ever played (when possible). I find it only detracts from what is going on in the game, WoWS was no exception. 

[YARRR]
Members
629 posts
4,948 battles

This game has music????

:Smile_teethhappy:

The very first thing I do with any new game is turn the music off.

[REVY]
Members
1,244 posts
8,913 battles
7 hours ago, Mandalorian_Crusader said:

Fix please. K thx

I've had the music muted for some time now and don't recall the fanfare at the end being played.

4 hours ago, Mandalorian_Crusader said:

It seemed weird to drive by that club on M-59, knowing that it was in an old Church.

[VOP]
Members
355 posts
7,940 battles
7 hours ago, Mandalorian_Crusader said:

Fix please. K thx

This is probably one of the least important of a long list of bugs that need fixing or options that need adding.  I would not expect any resolution.

• Cool 1

[O_O]
Members
803 posts
5,272 battles
5 hours ago, Mandalorian_Crusader said:

edit:

did the forum seriously change my 'lmbo' to 'lmbo'? Are you [edited]kidding me with this pre-school, no sack censorship [edited]? Absolutely pathetic.

1.) No, no it's not going to have a lot of useless threads by you.  Not that I have any say in things, but I foresee a future in which you're just not able to post any more.  Maybe things will be different, mebbenot.

2.) Yes, yes it did.  I'm so sorry you have to act like a civil human being here and not a Reddit troll.  Forum rules.

3.) When will the music change?  Maybe eventually.  Despite not happening overnight, lots of the feedback the staff here receives does eventually make it in to the game.  Give suggestions, recommend solutions.  Maybe a User Interface Sound option box?  I'm not a huge fan of it myself, but there're ways to make things happen and there're ways to whine and complain and be ignored.

Let's make things happen, folks.

-R

Members
4,094 posts
15,015 battles
7 hours ago, Taylor3006 said:

Yeah the repetitive ones get really annoying. I hated the "BATTLE STARTS" screaming as well as the really loud explosion when you ship gets sunk. I played with the sliders and got the voice commands where I could just barely hear them except for "BATTLE STARTS" was still loud and clear so I know they have it set much higher than the others so I muted them. Could not find the one for ship explosion though and just gave up and muted everything. I actually find it to be more enjoyable with no noise at all although I do sometimes miss my pewpewpew gun noises. The funny thing is I rarely pay any attention to much else than the mini map and what I am doing so it may turn out to be a better thing since the noises were just distracting. Not sure what Wargaming was thinking when doing the very loud noises or the repetitive voice messages. I think they look at those things as fine just like they refuse to mute the "f key" chat spam and noise even though it has been requested over and over by the players. I can only assume that they just like annoying their customers.

Not even sure what music Wargaming uses. Ever since "Legend of Zelda" on the original Nintendo, I have muted in game music on every single game I have ever played (when possible). I find it only detracts from what is going on in the game, WoWS was no exception. 

All the above plus the in-your-face patches after you've been deleted convinces me that they DO like annoying the playerbase. And they damn sure don't listen to us.

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
22,653 posts
3,895 battles

The victory/defeat themes are not Music. They're classified as sound effects. Mute your SFX if this extremely minor and inconsequential thing bothers you so much.

[A-I-M]
Members
1,678 posts
9,003 battles
12 hours ago, Mandalorian_Crusader said:

Pre-emptively ignoring You. thanks for the heads-up!

• Funny 1

Members
39 posts
4,502 battles
2 hours ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

Pre-emptively ignoring You. thanks for the heads-up!

Cool story?

Members
39 posts
4,502 battles
10 hours ago, Airjellyfish said:

This is probably one of the least important of a long list of bugs that need fixing or options that need adding.  I would not expect any resolution.

Perhaps unimportant, but very simple.

Members
409 posts
1,503 battles

You are allowed to mod the game. Go find the file and replace it with Sweet_Succulent_Silence.wav and enjoy the lack of vibrations caressing your eardrums.