Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
__Not_One_Step_Back__

Best way to get EXP, FREE EXP, Credit, And Commander EXP from PVE

13 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

8,748
[SALVO]
Members
24,183 posts
24,546 battles

Not actually play coop if you're serious about grinding XP, FXP, CO XP, or credits?  :Smile_hiding:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
958
[A-D-F]
Beta Testers
2,797 posts
7,908 battles

Well it's really from certain scenarios where you can really rack up the rewards as Cherry Blossom and Narai (even the current one) would net consistent high rewards for the level of play and time required though Cherry Blossom is currently the best scenario for this.

Other scenarios are a bit more difficult to complete or perform consistent results due to certain mission parameters that may limit the damage output or take longer to complete thus using up more time per battle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,307
[D-PN]
[D-PN]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
21,453 battles

Yes the scenarios are co op plus since the AI opponent has many more ships than the human team though the human team is augmented with a few AI ally ships and/or forts. So the more targets you have to shoot at the higher xp and credits you will make. Also the opposing AI force enters the battle piece meal solo or in small groups and staggered timing making it easy to dispatch one then prepare for the next. The developers have also quite obviously increased the exponent used to calculate xp for one damage dealt, ships sank, aircraft shoot down and successfully meeting all the objectives. So yes playing ones accepted tier ships over and over for wins in scenarios pays off much better than regular co op and in some cases as good or better than a successful random battle result. I noticed this right away after playing my 1st scenario and realized that this is why they want 75k credits to go with that ship again right away rather than wait 1/2 hour.

Good that you pointed it out for those who haven't noticed this yet! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supertester
34 posts
10,749 battles
26 minutes ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

Yes the scenarios are co op plus since the AI opponent has many more ships than the human team though the human team is augmented with a few AI ally ships and/or forts. So the more targets you have to shoot at the higher xp and credits you will make. Also the opposing AI force enters the battle piece meal solo or in small groups and staggered timing making it easy to dispatch one then prepare for the next. The developers have also quite obviously increased the exponent used to calculate xp for one damage dealt, ships sank, aircraft shoot down and successfully meeting all the objectives. So yes playing ones accepted tier ships over and over for wins in scenarios pays off much better than regular co op and in some cases as good or better than a successful random battle result. I noticed this right away after playing my 1st scenario and realized that this is why they want 75k credits to go with that ship again right away rather than wait 1/2 hour.

Good that you pointed it out for those who haven't noticed this yet! 

considering all the special flags and camos you can get from the crate or bought crate, using them in the cherry blossom operation nets you bigger profit than in random battle, in my video, 20k free exp each game, that means you play 12 games, of pve, you can free exp a tier 9 ship straight up to tier 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
958
[A-D-F]
Beta Testers
2,797 posts
7,908 battles
21 minutes ago, __Not_One_Step_Back__ said:

considering all the special flags and camos you can get from the crate or bought crate, using them in the cherry blossom operation nets you bigger profit than in random battle, in my video, 20k free exp each game, that means you play 12 games, of pve, you can free exp a tier 9 ship straight up to tier 10

The camo you used in the video is not available for purchase and are incredibly hard to come by.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supertester
34 posts
10,749 battles
1 minute ago, Vader_Sama said:

The camo you used in the video is not available for purchase and are incredibly hard to come by.

You can simply use the Type 59 camo which gives you 200% exp boost, and along with the special flags. The camo I used in this video is simply for demonstration purpose, which is to see how much max can I come out with. Thus, with type 59 camo, other flags, which are available for purchase, you can still boost up the free exp to around 13k-ish, which is still a lot comparing to other PvE mode or PvP mode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
958
[A-D-F]
Beta Testers
2,797 posts
7,908 battles
4 minutes ago, __Not_One_Step_Back__ said:

You can simply use the Type 59 camo which gives you 200% exp boost, and along with the special flags. The camo I used in this video is simply for demonstration purpose, which is to see how much max can I come out with. Thus, with type 59 camo, other flags, which are available for purchase, you can still boost up the free exp to around 13k-ish, which is still a lot comparing to other PvE mode or PvP mode.

Yes, but not quite the 20k free exp each game you advertised.

 

On average 10k-13k free xp is the more likely result factoring in the type 59 camo

I believe the freedom camo comes in at 2nd to the type 59 then the frosty fir (unless they both have the same bonuses), both of which are currently available in a bundle unlike the type 59.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,447
[TBW]
Members
9,531 posts
16,251 battles

Subscribed and thumbs up'ed you on the tube. You aint lyin. Ops is the place. Some weeks.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supertester
34 posts
10,749 battles
4 minutes ago, Vader_Sama said:

Yes, but not quite the 20k free exp each game you advertised.

 

On average 10k-13k free xp is the more likely result factoring in the type 59 camo

I believe the freedom camo comes in at 2nd to the type 59 then the frosty fir (unless they both have the same bonuses), both of which are currently available in a bundle unlike the type 59.

Oh, this video is to give a general idea and direction about how to get YOUR maximum profit out of this operation, so sticking with specific numbers wont help at all. After all, even in a pve mission, the player's capability to not die and continue doing as much damage as possible also counts when calculating the exp, free exp.(you do more, you get more)  And also for the type 59 camo, I think you can resupply it with 125 doubloons, and considering getting 10k each game, spending 125 doubloons on the camo is worth for the money than lets say using them to convert exp to free exp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
958
[A-D-F]
Beta Testers
2,797 posts
7,908 battles
13 minutes ago, __Not_One_Step_Back__ said:

Oh, this video is to give a general idea and direction about how to get YOUR maximum profit out of this operation, so sticking with specific numbers wont help at all. After all, even in a pve mission, the player's capability to not die and continue doing as much damage as possible also counts when calculating the exp, free exp.(you do more, you get more)  And also for the type 59 camo, I think you can resupply it with 125 doubloons, and considering getting 10k each game, spending 125 doubloons on the camo is worth for the money than lets say using them to convert exp to free exp.

Yea you can resupply type 59 with doubloons each use and it pays off to do so, however some players are stingy on even 125 doubloons lol.

So with the freedom camo and frosty fir, they come in bundles with either coal or go navy tokens and the free xp gain on those are not that drastically lower than what you can get from type 59s 

 

Just wanted to inform others that some of the more crazy rewards tends to be from having  very particular setup that may not be as readily available as some players would expect or willing to invest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×