You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BrushWolf

What Flags do you Fly?

41 comments in this topic

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
24,886 posts
13,620 battles

I always fly my Alpha flag on on the lines where I can fly two I also fly my Corgi flag. I know the Military Month flag has better buffs but I am willing to give up that bit of min/maxing because it is dirt ugly and I am more than a little proud to have been an alpha. I also fly the Corgi flag, "Cry Havok and lit slip the Borks of War!" on the ships that can fly two also because of a little pride. So what do you folks fly for eye candy?

Members
84 posts
2,760 battles

Marianas Turkey Shoot flag primarily because it's the newest flag to my collection....and that F-4U Corsair does look kinda nice

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,452 posts
27 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

I also fly the Corgi flag, "Cry Havok and lit slip the Borks of War!" on the ships that can fly two also because of a little pride. So what do you folks fly for eye candy?

I got a flag for killing a Corgi and a different one for being a Corgi, I fly both of them.

• Cool 1

Members
614 posts

Similar to you, BrushWolf.  I joined during Beta Weekend and the Closed Beta, so I usually fly the CBT flag.  If the ship can fly two, I fly CBT and the Corgi Flag because it's a corgi with an eye patch.  That's reason enough.

Sometimes for the ships with one flag I'll fly the Beta Weekend flag or Corgi flag.  French ships I fly the Crowned Lion Rampant I got with the DeGrasse.  IJN ships I fly the Mutsu flag, it goes really nicely with the national flag.

Flags.thumb.jpg.1b486c3ecdefd1ab414b744d1c9387c1.jpg

• Cool 1

Members
6,014 posts
6,965 battles
5 minutes ago, flufflyfatcat said:

You can have 2 flags now?

If you complete the Yamamoto collection and the American collection, you can fly two flags on IJN and USN ships respectively.

• Cool 1

[CHA0S]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
157 posts
5,911 battles

I use the Brooklyn naval yard flag and the military month flag on the ships i can't have 2 flags on i use the just the military month flag.

[RCB4]
[RCB4]
Beta Testers
555 posts

i fly my cbt flag and the shark one now

prior to go navy i was flying the haida flag with cbt cause eh im canadian eh

my worcester looks tight! just saying )

20180801_000006.jpg

Edited by iamplaya
  • Cool 1

Members
1,445 posts
7,009 battles

Military month on everything with only one flag, I add the Pirate Day  Jolly Roger on those that can fly both.

Matt

[SSG]
Alpha Tester
4,809 posts
11,101 battles

Depends on the ship. and all. Premiums where I'm training crew, Alpha and MMC, especially because I've hit a point where I'm getting to lots of tier 8/9 ships, and a shortage of even 10 point captains, let alone 14. 

Far as pride or other reasons, typically fly Community Contest Winner or Alpha (pride), Talk like a pirate (used on my '"raiders"), and La Fheile Padraig particularly on Belfast (much as I'd rather raise a proper tri-colour)

[NDA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester
5,593 posts
4,267 battles

Usually these two:
0531_2.pngOUO0rAb.png

Sometimes these:
PCEE073_Mutsu_flag.pngPCEE079_Scavenger.pngPCEE072_Valentines.pngPCEE012_SeasonFlag02.pngPCEE015_Jolly_Roger_2.png

[RCB4]
[RCB4]
Beta Testers
555 posts
2 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

I always fly my Alpha flag on on the lines where I can fly two I also fly my Corgi flag. I know the Military Month flag has better buffs but I am willing to give up that bit of min/maxing because it is dirt ugly and I am more than a little proud to have been an alpha. I also fly the Corgi flag, "Cry Havok and lit slip the Borks of War!" on the ships that can fly two also because of a little pride. So what do you folks fly for eye candy?

flags have buffs?

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
398 posts
8,326 battles
4 minutes ago, iamplaya said:

flags have buffs?

Alpha and Military Month do

I fly Alpha on every ship; for those that can fly 2, what ever I feel like at the time of decision

[SYN]
Members
5,578 posts
12,857 battles

>  Kure Yard and Yamamoto's "Fighting Soul" flag on every IJN ship.

>  Wilhelmshaven flag on German ships.

>  Trafalgar flag on British ships.

>  Naval Fortress Commandant flag on all Soviet ships.

>  Either the Vive le France or Free French Naval Forces flag on French ships.

>  Finally, the 5% Military Month flag on every American ship, and the Brooklyn Naval Yard flag on ships that were built there, the Guadalcanal flag on the remainder at Tier V and above, and the Hawaiian State flag on the rest below Tier V.

[WOLF5]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
2,791 posts
41,071 battles

As an Alpha tester, I choose to fly

the Military Month flag.

[PSP]
Members
85 posts
17,379 battles

As I served 4 years in the Coast Guard, I fly the Coast Guard flag as a second flag on my Atlanta.  Semper paratus.

• Cool 1

Members
391 posts
6,750 battles

The Military Month flag on ships that can only hold one. The second flag varies ship to ship. I would use the CBT one but I was playing on the Asian server during that time so I don't have access to it on my main account.

Alpha Tester
10,267 posts
4,608 battles
2 hours ago, GhostSwordsman said:

If you complete the Yamamoto collection and the American collection, you can fly two flags on IJN and USN ships respectively.

Hmmmmmmmm that's probably too far gone for me to try. Or it'd be stupidly expensive for crates or something.

[SIM]
Members
4,579 posts
7,589 battles

I fly the Duca d'Aosta flag on all of my Italian ships, the Pearl Harbor Memorial flag on most of my US ships, the Duke of York flag on my Duke of York, and the Arpeggio of Blue Steel flag on my hent- er, anime ships.