Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Belyy_Klyk

Seattle or Neptune

Seattle or Neptune  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you choose first, Seattle or Neptune

5 comments in this topic

Members
785 posts
3,318 battles

I just unlocked both the Seattle and Neptune. Only issue is I only have 20 million credits. Eventually I will go through both for the Worcester and the Minotaur, it is just a matter of which first. So if it were up to you, which would you choose first? Any feedback is welcome. 

A little more info: I enjoyed both the Edinburgh and the Cleveland. I don't think I preferred one over the other since they are similar in many ways. I could always be more aggressive with the Edinburgh but Cleveland has some amazing HE. I am not asking which is better, I am just asking which you would choose first if you were in my place. Probably going with the one with more votes. 

Edited by Belyy_Klyk

[SHEEP]
Members
216 posts
4,319 battles

Nep is wayyyyy better than Edin, whereas Seattle is an inferior Cleveland at tier 9

Edited by Q___________Q

[WOLFX]
Members
855 posts
4,082 battles

I disagree I like the Seattle and hated the Cleveland. I am 100 percent WR so far in the Seattle whereas the Cleveland failed me so far I rage sold it and skipped it. 

I think I had a 16 percent WR in the Cleveland over like 15/16 games, it was bad. 

[WOLFX]
Members
855 posts
4,082 battles

Go for the Worcester its better then the mino. The mino suffers right now anyways as alot of matches you are run out of smoke because of so much radar. The fact that this event is giving you a free prem camo for the Worcester means its so much more worth it to get that one first!

Sign in to follow this