You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_ENO_

Contrails...

8 comments in this topic

[0456]
Members
3,348 posts
9,066 battles

I noticed the contrails for the Halsey skipper are the same as Yamamoto... Anyone else want to see them at LEAST be blue or something?

I'm not a fan of them either way but if they've got to be in the game it would be nice if they were at least distinctive.

[OSO]
Members
3,788 posts

You do know there are mods you can use to completely disable the tracer trails right.  Check out aslains mod pack in the shell tracer icon section.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,145 posts

How about little red white and blue spangled star streamers that bedazzle you as they go downrange? 

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[0456]
Members
3,348 posts
9,066 battles
23 minutes ago, torpsRus said:

You do know there are mods you can use to completely disable the tracer trails right.  Check out aslains mod pack in the shell tracer icon section.

Yeah I know... I'm not a fan but I tolerate it.

At some deeper level I figure if someone is going to grind out the special skipper then WG could have, at the very least, changed the colour.

Beta Testers
3,420 posts
6,278 battles

I would love a MOD that replaced the sound when I fired my gun with Mel Gibson from Braveheart yelling FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!

[MKF]
Members
548 posts
20,093 battles
17 minutes ago, Herr_Reitz said:

How about little red white and blue spangled star streamers that bedazzle you as they go downrange? 

Quality idea

[SSG]
Alpha Tester
4,809 posts
11,101 battles

It was blue, but then it'd tell you a US ship was shooting at you, giving you the vaguest clue because that would be too much information because we didn't have that when Yamamoto was the only one and can't usually figure it out anyway based on the fact that at certain points USN and IJN have differing turret layouts and types that change the spread so even though the tracers are red, you can still tell, assuming that there is even more than one with a captain on the enemy team, and not like it still rules out based on number of rounds, rof, etc the type of ship shooting at you. 

Wargaming's reasoning to my knowledge, along with my various counter points why it wouldn't freaking matter. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to deduce what is shooting at you without hitting alt and if it does then I need to go work for NASA. Or at the very least, give us an option to change the colours. Cause there are two ways to look at it. Have say, the blue or better yet "spangely" tracers, they can go "Oh,  the Iowa is shooting at me". Or, they can see the tracers and go "oh :etc_swear: the Iowa is shooting at me!".