Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

11 comments in this topic

[WOLFG]
Members
8,264 posts
6,487 battles

Did you have auto-resupply off (or something of that nature).

There is another thread around here that if you have auto resupply on, and don't have enough credits, it takes dubloons or something.

[WOLFG]
Members
8,264 posts
6,487 battles
5 minutes ago, Fog_Battlecruiser_Haruna said:

ive got auto resupply on

boom.png

I got nuthin.

[WOLF2]
Members
252 posts
6,123 battles

I believe you need to check resupply using in-game currency if you don't have a stockpile.  Unfortunately, this will use doubloons AFTER you run out of credits (if you select credits as your supply currency on the consumable).

[INTEL]
Beta Testers
1,804 posts
5,885 battles
18 minutes ago, real_icebeast said:

I believe you need to check resupply using in-game currency if you don't have a stockpile.  Unfortunately, this will use doubloons AFTER you run out of credits (if you select credits as your supply currency on the consumable).

The 41+M credit total in the screen shot would seem to suggest this isn't the issue.

[WOLF2]
Members
252 posts
6,123 battles
1 minute ago, Fishrokk said:

The 41+M credit total in the screen shot would seem to suggest this isn't the issue.

He has the credits but he hasn't selected to resupply using in-game currency.  So he ends a match, it checks if he has any consumables in his stockpile (he probably does not) and then says, ok, you can't mount that.  I was just pointing out that it can drain your doubloons if you're not careful.

[INTEL]
Beta Testers
1,804 posts
5,885 battles
3 minutes ago, real_icebeast said:

He has the credits but he hasn't selected to resupply using in-game currency.  So he ends a match, it checks if he has any consumables in his stockpile (he probably does not) and then says, ok, you can't mount that.  I was just pointing out that it can drain your doubloons if you're not careful.

Right you are!  Hmm.  Looks like OP was buying those premium repair parties with doubloons?

Sign in to follow this