You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Dr_Pepper_Cherry

Somewhat New Player LF Clan

10 comments in this topic

Members
25 posts
267 battles

Hello Folks!

Dr Pepper here in the looking for clan section for well you guessed it, a clan! My highest is tier 6, but I am grinding away. Looking for someone who will have me, I have experience in other MMO's. so this genre isn't new to me. Also, I am over 18, in case anyone is wondering. Feel free to ask questions, comments, concerns, etc...oh added screenshot of the type of player I am, hope that helps.

shot-18.07.31_12.33.48-0444.jpg

Edited by Dr_Pepper_Cherry

[-VT-]
[-VT-]
Members
343 posts
5,569 battles

Navy Gaming America is always on the lookout for new recruits, we have sub clans that cater for both competitive and social players. You can find our website here. Feel free to check us out and maybe submit an application?

• Cool 1

Members
25 posts
267 battles
38 minutes ago, Monty9185 said:

Navy Gaming America is always on the lookout for new recruits, we have sub clans that cater for both competitive and social players. You can find our website here. Feel free to check us out and maybe submit an application?

Ok, thanks!

• Cool 1

[NOBS]
Members
1,121 posts
8,277 battles
On 2018-07-31 at 1:37 PM, Dr_Pepper_Cherry said:

Hello Folks!

Dr Pepper here in the looking for clan section for well you guessed it, a clan! My highest is tier 6, but I am grinding away. Looking for someone who will have me, I have experience in other MMO's. so this genre isn't new to me. Also, I am over 18, in case anyone is wondering. Feel free to ask questions, comments, concerns, etc...oh added screenshot of the type of player I am, hope that helps.

shot-18.07.31_12.33.48-0444.jpg

NOBS is a new clan looking to grow from nothing to something. Give me a shout