Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Lightninger

Upcoming YouTube Channel Content Question In Regards to My Channel

3 comments in this topic

[A-D-F]
Members
1,431 posts
19,160 battles

As some of you may be aware, I have a YouTube channel focused on Operations, and an emphasis on showing how to use destroyers in them. I am just checking to see preferences on order of content release. I had a bunch of stuff recorded right before the patch switch and quite a bit of it was related to Cherry Blossom. This week I have another special Aegis replay to release tomorrow and an assorted tactics/funny moments on Friday.

If I follow order of stuff being recorded, the next couple weeks will be mostly Cherry Blossom, and the next three or four weeks after will be mostly Raptor from stuff this last week since the release of the patch. The reason there is so much Raptor is due to having varying routes and I am adding in mirror replays like I did with the Aegis Battleship Farming strategies and Ultimate Frontier. I'm not completely sure if it would be boring having a bunch of videos for weeks at a time related to one operation so that's what I'm asking about.

Does anyone care whether the channel content releases are blocks of stuff related to one operation like this or would there be a preference to switch operations for each week? So it would be instead something like this week Aegis, next week Cherry Blossom, week after Narai, etc. Granted the videos vary as to what they are (full replays vs tactics videos vs other stuff like a Random Battle mixed in).

Let me know what preferences you may have for order of content release, even if you haven't been watching my videos at all. And I am still taking subscriber requests if anyone wants to make them.

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
2,357 posts
6,747 battles

I'd say... maybe do it per Operation of the Week. Maybe upload what you got now, then later upload as the week goes by.

Update, Operation, Date

If you seen my videos, mine is just:

Update, Ship Name, (CQC), Battle Number

I also just prefer to upload in bulk after an update.

[A-D-F]
Members
1,431 posts
19,160 battles

Well, issue is Raptor will have quite a number of videos, as with mirror replays will be 4 or 5 videos per route, plus a couple more other replays will make 15 videos just for Raptor right now. Even releasing one per day will take two weeks alone, and idea was to do one route per week, and the other couple ones in another week as well.

Sign in to follow this