You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Kizarvexis

Daily missions for the month of August

11 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
19,795 posts
11,989 battles

So the July framework of daily missions is coming back for August. 

Here is the short version.

There are two daily missions for the whole month of August. The first stage gives you one of the daily bonus, the second gives you two of the daily bonus and the third gives you 3 of the daily bonus. Complete one series and get 6 of the daily bonus. Complete both for twelve, plus the one you get for logging in. So, tomorrow Aug 1st, you get 2 India Delta (+20% HP repair) & 2  Juliet Yankee Bissotwo (-20% flooding) signals for logging into the game. Complete both series to get 6 each of the daily login. So tomorrow you can get up to 26 India Delta (+20% HP repair) & 26 Juliet Yankee Bissotwo (-20% flooding) signals which is like getting 2.6 Dreadnought and 2.6 Unsinkable achievements.  There are 6 days where the daily login is 1,000 FXP. So 13,000 FXP for completing those two series on those days and 78,000 FXP for the month if you complete all the series on those six days. Not to mention, if you complete 20 out of the 62 series in the month, you get 5 each of the Dragon flags. 

Tldr Earn stuff for playing each day and winning.

The long version and a few examples.

The first Daily Challenge series is to earn 250 base XP, in one battle, in the first stage and get 1 set of the daily login bonus.

Earn 500 base XP for the second stage and get 2 of the daily login bonus.

Earn 1,000 base XP in winning battles and get 3 of the daily login bonus. You also get access to the second daily challenge.

The second Daily Challege series is to earn 1,100 base XP in winning battles in the first stage and get 1 set of the daily login bonus.

Earn 1,200 base XP in winning battles for the second stage and get 2 of the daily login bonus.

Earn 1,300 base XP in winning battles and get 3 of the daily login bonus.

So by completing both of the Daily Challenges, and logging in of course, you get 13 of the daily login bonuses.

So for Aug 1st, you can get up to 26 India Delta (+20% HP repair) & 26 Juliet Yankee Bissotwo (-20% flooding) signals which is like getting 2.6 Dreadnought and 2.6 Unsinkable achievements.

So for Aug 2nd, you can get up to 26 Damage Control Party II consumables, which is up to 585,000 silver you don't have to spend on those consumables. I know some people have hundreds of millions of credits, but there are those that don't.

So for Aug 3rd, you can get up to 26 Type 5 camoflages (both combat bonuses), which is up to 585,000 silver you don't have to spend on those camos. I know some people have tons of camo, but for those that don't, it is nice.

So for Aug 4th, you can get up to 13,000 Free XP (daily login bonus is 1,000 FXP). I know some people have lots of FXP, but for those that don't, it is very nice. Edit: Today, Aug 4th, I found out that the 1,000 FXP days are a little different. For the stage 1's, you get 1,000 XP each. For the stage 2's you get 1,000 FXP each and for the stage 3's you get 2,000 Elite Cmdr XP. So for logging in and completing all the stages, you get 2,000 XP, 3,000 FXP and 4,000 ECXP.

Here is a pic of the daily login bonuses and if you multiple the number by 7, that is how much you get for logging in and completing one Daily Challenge on that day. Logging in and completing both Daily Challenges give you 13 of the item(s) for that day.

PGgI2E2.jpg

lnWdoPf.jpg

Now, if you complete 3 of the 62 Daily Challenges for the month you get the following signals.

7 Equal Speed Charlie London +50% XP 

7 India Bravo Terrathree -10% service cost 

7 Zulu +20% credits 

7 Papa Papa +300% FXP 

7 Zulu Hotel +50% CmdrXP 

if you you complete 9, which means you got the three above, of the 62 Daily Challenges, you get the following signals.

10 Sierra Mike +5% speed

10 November Foxtrot -5% reload on consumables

10 November Echo Setteseven +10% DPS on AA, +10% DPS plane rear gunners

10 Victor Lima +1% fire for bombs and shells 160mm & larger, +0.5% fire for bombs and shells below 160mm, +4% causing flooding

10 India X-Ray +1% fire for bombs and shells 160mm & larger, +0.5% fire for bombs and shells below 160mm, +5% risk of magazine detonation

If you complete 20 of the 62 Daily Challenges, meaning you already got 3 and 9 above, you get the following flags.

5 Dragon +333% Cmdr XP

5 Wyvern +50% credits

5 Red Dragon +100% XP, +100% CmdrXP

5 Ouroboros +777% FXP

5 Hydra +50% XP, +150% CmdrXP, +250% FXP

Edited by Kizarvexis

Members
1,215 posts
3,177 battles

I don't like the way that the monthly breifing is being presented, it makes it hard to find out when ship sales are. 

• Cool 1

Members
4,202 posts
8,877 battles
32 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

So the July framework of daily missions is coming back for August. 

Thanks for the info, I just wish WG would make the mission for Tier IV and up again.

[PVE]
Members
19,795 posts
11,989 battles

There is a little bit of bait and switch for the 1,000 FXP daily login bonus days. The daily challenges give x1, x2, & x3 the daily bonus when you complete them. So I was lookng forward to lots of FXP on those days.

I got the 1,000 FXP daily login.

OrdBY8O.jpg

But you instead get 1,000 XP for the first stage...

TPiTqn0.jpg

...1,000 FXP for the second stage...

2sOwvV3.jpg

...and 2,000 Elite Cmdr XP for the third stage instead.

oSWnnjG.jpg

Nice rewards, but not the Free XP at each stage we should be expecting based on how the event works.

rLBEmSL.jpg

W7j5DlD.jpg

mWmbrBl.jpg

According to the event and how it has worked the last 3 days, is you get x1 then x2 and then x3 the daily bonus. So was 13,000 FXP too much of a good thing? If so, why the change? It is 78k FXP over the month, so it was not like you were giving away a free XP ship or something. So, @Pigeon_of_War, @Gneisenau013, @Radar_X, what happened?

• Cool 1

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,190 posts
12,338 battles

A clan member found a quote stating an apology for misrepresenting the free xp daily's and stating the changes but left the game before I could ask where he found it .  

:Smile_honoring:

P. S.  found it on the website 'August Missions '  .  It is not on the post in game . EDIT : It is now on the news in game also .

[PVE]
Members
19,795 posts
11,989 battles
9 minutes ago, Chien_Lu_Anderman said:

A clan member found a quote stating an apology for misrepresenting the free xp daily's and stating the changes but left the game before I could ask where he found it .  

Ah. I mean the current rewards are nice, but not as nice as giving out the daily 1,000 FXP login as a reward like the other days.

• Cool 1

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,190 posts
12,338 battles
1 minute ago, Kizarvexis said:

Ah. I mean the current rewards are nice, but not as nice as giving out the daily 1,000 FXP login as a reward like the other days.

See my post above as I found the answer to were it is mentioned .

[PVE]
Members
19,795 posts
11,989 battles
12 minutes ago, Chien_Lu_Anderman said:

See my post above as I found the answer to were it is mentioned .

Shiny. 

For those who don't want to go to the Aug Briefing, here is the apology.

MPFyOU9.jpg