You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Snargfargle

Supercontainer Fun

13 comments in this topic

Members
4,202 posts
8,877 battles
4 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

7 days of Premium time. Not too bad. My last two held 100 signal flags.

Congrats

But what is a Super Container?:Smile_teethhappy:

From what I was just told by @Lert on different thread "That thing only those people WG deems worthy of rigging the game in favor for get." 

Edited by Chaos_EN2
  • Funny 1

0 posts

I spent about $100 on myself on Christmas. I didn't receive much. I spent about $15 on others and they received exponentially more than what the money would've ordinarily bought them. Apparently my gift-giving is rigged.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,451 posts
5 minutes ago, Hiroe said:

I spent about $100 on myself on Christmas. I didn't receive much. I spent about $15 on others and they received exponentially more than what the money would've ordinarily bought them. Apparently my gift-giving is rigged.

Last Xmas, a couple of people here who liked my song parodies sent me two Xmas boxes. One contained 1000 doubloons and the other a De Grasse.

0 posts
2 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

Last Xmas, a couple of people here who liked my song parodies sent me two Xmas boxes. One contained 1000 doubloons and the other a De Grasse.

I see.

[NATO]
Beta Testers
2,134 posts
6,538 battles

My most recent SC had 14,000 coal......I dont even pay attention to coal so is this any good?

Members
1,215 posts
3,177 battles

Yesderday RNGesus saw me suffering and reached out with a supercontainer. Finally broke the streak of getting 100 AA flags. Now I have 25 more Ouroborous flags :)

Members
926 posts
3,707 battles

During the weekend, I finally selected the new "more resources" for a container & it turned out to be a super container on the first try.

It gave me 50 Wows anniversary camos.

[WOLFG]
Members
8,247 posts
6,464 battles
2 minutes ago, hipcanuck said:

My most recent SC had 14,000 coal......I dont even pay attention to coal so is this any good?

Not on the site right now, but that seems like a fair amount.

[TSF_1]
Members
3,298 posts
7,482 battles

From the first two Halsey containers I got 100 Dragon flags and 50k FXP. Pretty good haul if you ask me.

[WOLF9]
Privateers
12,480 posts
4,602 battles
2 hours ago, hipcanuck said:

15,000 Coal.  Yes, it's pretty good. 

With a 50% coupon (which you already have) you can buy 20 Equal Speed Charlie London signals (worth 320 Doubloons retail) for 6400 Coal.  Or with 800 more Coal and a coupon, a Special Upgrade.  Or you can save up for a ship.

• Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Members
17,419 posts
12,084 battles

First two Yamamoto SC's: 50K Free XP (nice little top-up after recently buying Nelson) and 50 Restless Fire camos, the latter very convenient as I am doing a 19 point captain grind.

I live in fear that WG will troll me on August 31 with 14 days of premium time... just before I go on a two-week holiday. Think I might put the supercontainers aside in the second half of August!