You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

4 comments in this topic

[TIRP]
Members
214 posts
26,572 battles

I have often asked WG this question. With all the technology at the fingertips of the developers why is it so difficult for them to come up with a better way to tell the difference between being detected by Hydro and Radar?

I have often question what's going on when I have been detected ( Hydro/Radar symbol) by a ship with no radar and outside of hydro range and last less than 20sec.

They seem to keep denying the fact that there are still cheaters among us.

[KWF]
Members
3,929 posts
5,924 battles
11 minutes ago, Silvercoins said:

I have often question what's going on when I have been detected ( Hydro/Radar symbol) by a ship with no radar and outside of hydro range and last less than 20sec.

You sure its not Acquisition Mod upgrade?

Edited by warheart1992

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
24,835 posts
13,603 battles
22 minutes ago, Silvercoins said:

I have often asked WG this question. With all the technology at the fingertips of the developers why is it so difficult for them to come up with a better way to tell the difference between being detected by Hydro and Radar?

This sounds like you were not firing and someone got close enough to spot you and then either you or them moved out of detection/spotting range.

[TIRP]
Members
214 posts
26,572 battles
On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 10:23 AM, BrushWolf said:

This sounds like you were not firing and someone got close enough to spot you and then either you or them moved out of detection/spotting range.

It has nothing to do with me firing it's ships with no radar and outside of hydro range that is questionable. Never the less it would be nice to know without have to guess at which devise is detecting me Hydro or Radar.