You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
NoZoupForYou

Quick Tips - Damage Control and Repairing

5 comments in this topic

[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
1,636 posts
6,020 battles

Quick 90 second video on how to help your own survival through better use of repair consumables.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[WORX]
Members
9,054 posts
17,196 battles

for  brawling ships, how can I increase my survivability  cpt pts wise ??? I mean I am to aggressive even in a BB. love the video Zoup

14 minutes ago, NoZoupForYou said:

Quick 90 second video on how to help your own survival through better use of repair consumables.

[NSEW]
Members
1,676 posts
10,225 battles

Thanks for churning out videos @NoZoupForYou. Question, what is the origin of your avatar name?

"Sometimes however, it's better not the repair even if you have two fires burning","Remember, flooding is worse than fire".

In my battleship, whilst trading shots with multiple targets. She caught fire, waited out the single fire. Then 2 fires burning. Waiting for the fire burning countdown to end getting critically close to "even hitting a floating plastic would sink me" HP.  I finally clicked on the Repair. Then clicked on the heal. Immediately after, I get hit by a friendly torp, then the flooding started. Needless to say, she was sunk with out any hope. Not enough HP left to wait for the repair cool down.

4 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

for  brawling ships, how can I increase my survivability  cpt pts wise ??? I mean I am to aggressive even in a BB

I think, that will depend on whether you're talking about the ship itself purely, or the way you prefer the play the ship all the time. 

SE, BoS, PM, FP, AR; are the one's that come to mind immediately for me, if you're talking about the former. Maximising her Rambo-ness.

Edited by LowSpeed_US

[NSEW]
Members
1,676 posts
10,225 battles
4 minutes ago, bfk_ferlyfe said:

"No soup for you" it's from a Seinfeld episode about the "soup nazi"

Ahh...Seinfeld. I remember growing up to watch it. That soup nazi episode was hilarious. Then again, Kramer...what a character.