Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Agondray

Azure lane

16 comments in this topic

[ANCHR]
Members
19 posts
8,037 battles

Are we going to get another chance to buy the Azure lane commanders and ships? i spent the 2 months saving up the money thinking it expired on the 1st of august with the missions to find out it expired a month ago

Community Department
3,293 posts
1,296 battles
1 hour ago, Agondray said:

Are we going to get another chance to buy the Azure lane commanders and ships? i spent the 2 months saving up the money thinking it expired on the 1st of august with the missions to find out it expired a month ago

Some activities connected with Azure Lane are expected in the future, but I'm not allowed to tell about them anything. Please follow the news.

[RKLES]
Members
11,803 posts
13,398 battles
1 hour ago, turbo07 said:

Some activities connected with Azure Lane are expected in the future, but I'm not allowed to tell about them anything. Please follow the news.

Yep just like Christmas presents, if Wargaming revealed fun surprises too early then it would not be as much fun. Part of the fun is speculating and anticipating what might come and then getting the surprise. :Smile_Default:

• Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
13,227 posts
18,423 battles
37 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Yep just like impulse buying at the grocery store checkout line, if Wargaming revealed fun surprises too early then it would not be as monetarily lucrative fir the company when players rushed to buy things that just appeared and could disappear again just as quickly.

Fixed that for ya!

[RKLES]
Members
11,803 posts
13,398 battles
Just now, Umikami said:

Fixed that for ya!

Lol when I buy something I carefully think if it is something I need or could really use and if it will be useful. Also make sure it is in the budget or can be in the budget as well.

[ARGSY]
Members
17,539 posts
12,181 battles
8 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Lol when I buy something I carefully think if it is something I need or could really use and if it will be useful. Also make sure it is in the budget or can be in the budget as well.

I agree with this general principle. That being said, sometimes you just gotta have fun - and Tachibana and Smith are great fun for not much money.

When the Azur captains were sold, it was with ten points out of the box (Nelson had six for those who completed the mission to get her for nothing). For a newer, paying player, that can level the playing field against the more experienced, more veteran players (who've had time to grind) very quickly.

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu

[RKLES]
Members
11,803 posts
13,398 battles
1 minute ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

I agree with this general principle. That being said, sometimes you just gotta have fun - and Tachibana and Smith are great fun for not much money.

When the Azur captains were sold, it was with ten points out of the box (Nelson had six for those who completed the mission to get her for nothing). For a newer, paying player, that can level the playing field against the more experienced, more veteran players (who've had time to grind) very quickly.

Yes if you have the spare cash to spend, then picking up such things is a good idea to help you. But if you don’t have the spare cash then often you have to miss out on such things.

[ARGSY]
Members
17,539 posts
12,181 battles
2 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Yes if you have the spare cash to spend, then picking up such things is a good idea to help you. But if you don’t have the spare cash then often you have to miss out on such things.

Granted, and it's why I specified "paying players". It's one of the reasons I don't buy flags and non-permanent camo (and only buy permanent camo for ships I'm intending to keep), and why I'm immensely pleased for the sake of the free-play crowd that such things can now be earned through a coal grind. I hope that if the Azur Lane captains do come back, at least one of them can be won for nothing as last time.

[ANCHR]
Members
19 posts
8,037 battles
On 7/31/2018 at 12:06 PM, turbo07 said:

what news, there was nothing posted about them, nor was there a proper end date for when they would stop being sold, there was just an end date for when the missions ended but not the sell

[ANCHR]
Members
19 posts
8,037 battles
On 7/31/2018 at 2:53 PM, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

one of the girls had a mission? i play about every day on 2 servers and neither i saw had a mission for Nelson

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,083 posts
5,207 battles

I'm guessing Azur Lane is going to collaborate with WG in the near future, especially since the former is getting ready for its English debut.

[WOLF8]
Members
6,602 posts
5,801 battles
On 8/13/2018 at 1:40 AM, Agondray said:

one of the girls had a mission? i play about every day on 2 servers and neither i saw had a mission for Nelson

You had to "opt in" at the news page for the mission, by clicking on a button. Otherwise, you would never see it.

[AMWKS]
Modder
340 posts
4,400 battles

@Battlecruiser_Yavuz I would hope so.  You can tell warships development and Azur Lane are moving closer together.  It certainly gives the modders more ammunition to create more Azur Lane themed mods.

Sign in to follow this