xLutherx

right click to lock the guns, release the button the camera turns 180 degrees

9 comments in this topic

[D4KK4]
Members
145 posts
11,351 battles

new bug, now the new one is whenever I right click to lock the guns, when I release the button the camera turns 180 degrees. It is happening all the time. Tried to repair the game, to reset to defaults, delete the preferences... Nothing works. Already spoke to some players that have the same issue not as much as I do, but still no fixing for this...

Edited by turbo07
  • Cool 1
  • Boring 2

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
23,077 posts
17,119 battles

The 180 camera turn happens to me, but very rarely. Maybe once every 10 matches. With that attitude and opinion you're showing though I think you have other issues with this game and wonder why you haven't uninstalled yet. Obviously the game isn't bringing you enjoyment.

• Cool 2

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,528 posts
18,788 battles
2 hours ago, Lert said:

The 180 camera turn happens to me, but very rarely. Maybe once every 10 matches. With that attitude and opinion you're showing though I think you have other issues with this game and wonder why you haven't uninstalled yet. Obviously the game isn't bringing you enjoyment.

1 in 10 sounds about right....

Been happening since 6.5 or so for me.

Members
14 posts
4,980 battles

it happens to me.. too often.. when im in binocular mode.. drives me up the wall because several times.. it turned me from what i was shooting at.. at the wrong damn time.. sigh..  so hes not hte only one with that issues..  never had it out of binoc mode..  so its something to do with close up view.

btw. this has been going on since last year lol

[D4KK4]
Members
145 posts
11,351 battles

It is happening every game, and very frequently. I lost a x1 to a dd because the camera decided to turn 180 degrees with the dd right in front of me...

I will make a video today about this. So it does not seem like a lie.

Here is the video of the bug. 

• Cool 1