Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Tricericon

Interface Crash

2 comments in this topic

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
734 posts
2,764 battles

Two games in a row now when I've fired my first salvo I've lost my controls. The games keeps moving, but none of my keyboard or mouse inputs can actually affect my ship; can't leave the rangefinder, change course, anything like that. Escape still opens the menu, so it's not a case of the game not accepting inputs.

Any ideas? The game is unplayable, and I'm pretty frustrated about the credits lost on repairing ships that weren't fairly sunk, letting alone missing out on the day's containers.

• Cool 1

[GWG]
Members
6,690 posts

I was in a division with my clan.  My screen and controls froze -- couldn't even Ctrl-Alt-Del out of it.  The Discord (voice comms) program was still running so my div-mates were telling me what was going on.  They were telling me I was capping A and then stopped behind an island.

I did a cold shut-down and reboot of my computer (losing Discord).  By the time I got back, my Kidd was sunk and our team was losing.

I rage quit clan battles because I had a Worchester that wouldn't render on my machine (no target lock).  I had it lit up 4 Km away on my Des Moines radar, and it was on the mini-map, but I couldn't see it right in front of me.  My dead clan mates were telling me to shoot... (shoot at what??)  They could see it, but I couldn't.  In fact, it landed 3 full broadsides of AP on me before it turned away..  after it was turned....   THEN IT RENDERED.  But it wouldn't show me when it was broadside.  I could have killed it with 1 good salvo...    Buuuuuuuuutttttt...    NoooOOOoooOooOOooooOOOOOoooooo !!!!!

I was done at that point.  I played a few co-ops and signed off.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this