Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
thegreenbaron

SuperHUH?container

16 comments in this topic

[KERN]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,267 posts
6,677 battles

Ok, maybe I don't understand supercontainers like I thought, but I got one after selecting 'resources' and got..... camo.

Maybe I am missing something, but I thought that you were supposed to get... you know, resources in a resource supercontainer?

Members
1,445 posts
7,009 battles

SC's are their own animal, with their own roll as far as contents.

Basically it's roll for a chance to get a SC, then roll for the contents, THEN, if it rolls to give you a ship, there is a port check to see what you have, then it rolls from the list of ships you don't have.

Matt

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
23,079 posts
17,127 battles

^ What he said.

• Boring 1

[KERN]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,267 posts
6,677 battles
15 minutes ago, mobryan said:

SC's are their own animal, with their own roll as far as contents.

Basically it's roll for a chance to get a SC, then roll for the contents, THEN, if it rolls to give you a ship, there is a port check to see what you have, then it rolls from the list of ships you don't have.

Matt

Ok, makes sense.  Sort of.  though what happens if you roll a ship, and there are no ships to pick?  (this is an actual problem with me, I have pretty much everything you can actually get from a 'roll'.)  It just do like Santa boxes and give you gold?

Members
1,445 posts
7,009 battles
1 minute ago, thegreenbaron said:

Ok, makes sense.  Sort of.  though what happens if you roll a ship, and there are no ships to pick?  (this is an actual problem with me, I have pretty much everything you can actually get from a 'roll'.)  It just do like Santa boxes and give you gold?

Then you get a Nikoli, or a Gremmy...

Honestly, I'm not sure what would happen if someone actually had everything on the SC pick list... I think basically everything other than the Alpha and Beta reward ships are on the SC list, though, so the odds of someone actually having EVERYTHING on the list is quite small, especially with the constant additions and the list of ships unavailable in any fashion other than SCs.

Matt

Supertester
758 posts
4,929 battles
8 minutes ago, mobryan said:

Then you get a Nikoli, or a Gremmy...

Honestly, I'm not sure what would happen if someone actually had everything on the SC pick list... I think basically everything other than the Alpha and Beta reward ships are on the SC list, though, so the odds of someone actually having EVERYTHING on the list is quite small, especially with the constant additions and the list of ships unavailable in any fashion other than SCs.

Matt

In that case you get the gold value of the ship rolled for the drop.

Members
1,215 posts
3,177 battles
35 minutes ago, mobryan said:

if it rolls to give you a ship

come on, everyone knows that doesn't happen. I got 100 AA flags 4 times in a row. 

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
23,079 posts
17,127 battles
18 minutes ago, thegreenbaron said:

Ok, makes sense.  Sort of.  though what happens if you roll a ship, and there are no ships to pick?

AFAIK if you have literally every ship that an SC can drop, it'll give you the dub value for the ship it originally picked. However, I'm only 95% sure on that.

[--K--]
Members
6,386 posts
14,047 battles
1 minute ago, Lert said:

AFAIK if you have literally every ship that an SC can drop, it'll give you the dub value for the ship it originally picked. However, I'm only 95% sure on that.

That's how I understand it works 

Members
4,060 posts
4,347 battles

Oh great super container in the sky, please gift unto me the ship known as Huang He. 

[NEMO]
Members
814 posts
8,554 battles
24 minutes ago, Lert said:

Unless it's a santa crate. Then, you get about 14 Okhotniks in a row and it gives you their "on sale' gold value....

[WOLF9]
Privateers
12,485 posts
4,602 battles

A Steam account with which I am familiar has not quite 200 games Co-op.  He plays to one daily container, then quits.  So far he has received 1 Port Slot in a Daily, and two Supercontainers.

Fortunately for the sake of justice, the last SC contained a Speed Boost special that he can't use since he has no DD above Tier 3.  <Muttley wheeze>

Members
1,526 posts
10,950 battles
3 hours ago, Lert said:

I got doubloons when I got a SC containing Arizona, as at that point in the game I owned every premium(about a year or so ago). 

[WOLF9]
Privateers
12,485 posts
4,602 battles

I think they changed it since then.  Now they look for ships you don't already have.

Members
85 posts
3,445 battles

Got a SC last night after choosing the resources slot. 50 Valentine camo. At least they are red and not pink!

Members
1,526 posts
10,950 battles
On 7/31/2018 at 1:50 AM, iDuckman said:

I think they changed it since then.  Now they look for ships you don't already have.

...but if you have all the premium ships and you win a ship (in a SC), which of course you already have, you get the doubloon value.

Sign in to follow this