You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Jagdhund1

Marius_60

6 comments in this topic

[1230]
Members
33 posts
8,445 battles

I have looked in the game guide and can find mo reference how one comunicates during the battle. I can see the comments in a panel on the side and hear them. How does one get into that?

Members
1,271 posts
3,691 battles

Most of the F-keys do something. Hold B while in battle to see either view their keybinds or to select a quick command. I believe that F1 will tell you the keybinds too.

[-BMV-]
Members
380 posts
7,247 battles

you press enter to type in the chat box and enter again to exit if you have nothing typed or to send your message.  You press tab to change whether your message goes to your team, everyone, or your division.  The standardized messages are mostly bound to F keys and can be accessed by holding down B and mousing over the command wanted and then releasing B.  You can also ping the map by holding ctrl (which frees the mouse) and double clicking on the square you want to ping on the minimap.  If you have changed any of your keybinds this may not be accurate for you.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
13,227 posts
18,423 battles

Do not do what I often do; hit enter to say something, realize I need to turn or slow down or speed up, and hit the required key only to see "dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd" on the screen.

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,533 posts
18,836 battles
2 hours ago, mrh308 said:

you press enter to type in the chat box and enter again to exit if you have nothing typed or to send your message.  You press tab to change whether your message goes to your team, everyone, or your division.  The standardized messages are mostly bound to F keys and can be accessed by holding down B and mousing over the command wanted and then releasing B.  You can also ping the map by holding ctrl (which frees the mouse) and double clicking on the square you want to ping on the minimap.  If you have changed any of your keybinds this may not be accurate for you.

In addition to this F1 gives a list of "f" key additional quick commands.

To talk to person in your division, settings has an enable feature, default push to talk is the V key.

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,533 posts
18,836 battles
2 hours ago, Marius_60 said:

I have looked in the game guide and can find mo reference how one comunicates during the battle. I can see the comments in a panel on the side and hear them. How does one get into that?

Markus, I have noticed several threads that you start with same title as player name.

May I suggest changing tittle to what info you need. For example this thread would be tittled," how to use chat"

You may get faster responses. 

I commend you on using forums to get information and not getting so frustrated that you stop playing the game.