You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
HorrorRoach

The Eagles will rise

14 comments in this topic

[BS]
Members
1,956 posts
10,176 battles

Come on, the Eagles will win. Once everyone gets all their loyalty tokens from the Sharks, they're going to switch to Eagles to get those loyalty tokens. Not at home to check, but isn't it like 150 tokens for the last part of the loyalty thingy? That's a decent amount of the free crates, why wouldn't you switch to Eagles?

I will never switch to Sharks, for they are bottom dwellers. [edited] chewers. 

J/k, I'll switch to sharks and happily lose for the crates :-)

EJ

Edited by HorrorRoach
  • Boring 2

[A-I-M]
Members
2,560 posts
12,042 battles

Gimmee a "Y!!!!"...."Y!!!!"

Gimmee an "A!!!"...."A!!!"

Gimmee a "W!!!"...."W!!!"

Gimmee an "N!!!"...."N!!!"

Whattaya got????..."eagleZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..."

• Funny 2

[PVE]
Members
19,797 posts
11,994 battles
2 hours ago, HorrorRoach said:

Come on, the Eagles will win. Once everyone gets all their loyalty tokens from the Sharks, they're going to switch to Eagles to get those loyalty tokens. Not at home to check, but isn't it like 150 tokens for the last part of the loyalty thingy? That's a decent amount of the free crates, why wouldn't you switch to Eagles?

I will never switch to Sharks, for they are bottom dwellers. [edited] chewers. 

J/k, I'll switch to sharks and happily lose for the crates :-)

EJ

Here are the tokens you get for each loyalty level.

n3Sw7zO.jpg

So 195 tokens total for getting to 75 loyalty on your team. Since the event only runs 27 days, you can get to 75 loyalty on one team and 60 loyalty on the other. So without spending money, you can get 195 in one team and 95 in the other.

[0456]
Members
3,348 posts
9,066 battles

I picked the side I figured would lose- but didn't really know what that even meant. 

So now I stick to the losing side. No idea what that means either. 

Saw an idea to flip sides a little later to get the best of both worlds.

Made sense but I still don't know what I just said.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,721 posts
22,075 battles

Ok need one of you smart people.. I switched from eagles to sharks today by accident. I know I can switch back tomorrow when I log in but now started thinking maybe I should stick with sharks instead. All I want out of the event is a tier 10 camo for the Worchester (sp) and any tokens left over I want crates so I can get oil. I have 20 loyalty points in eagles and of course, none for sharks yet. So my question is should I just stick with sharks until I earn the loyalty points I need for my camo or should I switch back in the morning? I have zero loyalty to either team, only want my goodies. Is there enough time left to get the shark tokens I need or can I use my eagle tokens with my shark tokens to get the one camo?

Was thinking I should stick with sharks until day 17 at least since that would be the day people would start leaving that team to join the eagles to maximize rewards. The extra crates for wins seems a good thing as well.

Edited by Taylor3006

[BS]
Members
1,956 posts
10,176 battles
6 hours ago, Taylor3006 said:

Ok need one of you smart people.. I switched from eagles to sharks today by accident. I know I can switch back tomorrow when I log in but now started thinking maybe I should stick with sharks instead. All I want out of the event is a tier 10 camo for the Worchester (sp) and any tokens left over I want crates so I can get oil. I have 20 loyalty points in eagles and of course, none for sharks yet. So my question is should I just stick with sharks until I earn the loyalty points I need for my camo or should I switch back in the morning? I have zero loyalty to either team, only want my goodies. Is there enough time left to get the shark tokens I need or can I use my eagle tokens with my shark tokens to get the one camo?

Was thinking I should stick with sharks until day 17 at least since that would be the day people would start leaving that team to join the eagles to maximize rewards. The extra crates for wins seems a good thing as well.

well, just stick with whatever if you're just starting. There isn't enough time to get all the loyalty tokens for both teams. Mejash went over it in the video I posted.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,721 posts
22,075 battles
1 hour ago, HorrorRoach said:

well, just stick with whatever if you're just starting. There isn't enough time to get all the loyalty tokens for both teams. Mejash went over it in the video I posted.

I literally just watched it while eating breakfast. Thanks Horror!