You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Nocroman

Hard to tell

12 comments in this topic

[HESEA]
Members
16 posts
3,194 battles

Dear Devs,

I ask that you change the color of those under penalty from pink to some other color as ships showing up in pink are easily mistaken for enemy ships and players are being penalized for firing on team mates. In the heat of battle it is a simple mistake to make. Please make them green or purple so people don't think it is an enemy ship.

Thank you so much

Signed: Bad Eye Pete

[-BMV-]
Members
380 posts
7,247 battles

You can't lock on them since they are allies.  That is how you tell.  If the color is the issue there are colorblind settings that could potentially help in the settings menu.

Members
2,229 posts
11,347 battles
48 minutes ago, Nocroman said:

Dear Devs,

I ask that you change the color of those under penalty from pink to some other color as ships showing up in pink are easily mistaken for enemy ships and players are being penalized for firing on team mates. In the heat of battle it is a simple mistake to make. Please make them green or purple so people don't think it is an enemy ship.

Thank you so much

Yeah why are you firing at ships you can't target?

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
24,797 posts
13,589 battles

I have only had "trouble" with pink CV's and their pink planes.

Beta Testers
631 posts
5,967 battles
1 hour ago, Nocroman said:

Dear Devs,

Thank you so much

How do you mistake them for enemy ships when you can see them on the minimap, on your team lineup,  and can't lock onto them? Green is already used for non-tk team members and what close range battles are you getting into where you are shooting at teammates?

[TSF_1]
Members
3,298 posts
7,482 battles

There's probably a mod for that or a colorblind mode. Look around, you'll find something!

[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
2 hours ago, Nocroman said:

Dear Devs,

Thank you so much

5XD51hu.gif

This can't be Serious

Members
3,001 posts
564 battles
On 7/30/2018 at 4:17 PM, Nocroman said:

Dear Devs,

Thank you so much

afysOlK.gif

[REVY]
Members
1,955 posts
11,125 battles
On 7/30/2018 at 4:17 PM, Nocroman said:

Dear Devs,

Thank you so much

source.gif