You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
IronMike11C4O

Premium Ship Idea

3 comments in this topic

Members
436 posts
202 battles

With the release of 9 July and Boise I think this opens up so many more possibilities for future premium releases.

The one that popped in my head first was Achilles and Delhi. Same exact ship was actually in Royal Navy, Royal New Zealand Navy and Indian service. WGing could do a triumvirate release. :)

As the game goes on and the list of ships starts to dwindle a bit this type of dual release of premiums gets a 10/10 in my book. Hope there are more plans for this type of release.

• Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
24,190 posts
24,546 battles

It's not a horrible idea by any stretch.  Heck, a number of RN BBs were ordered by other countries prior to WW1.  And I could see WG releasing these BBs in their RN version and a version for the country that originally ordered each BB.  Heck, even that German WW1 BC (that was "given" to the Turks) could have a German version and a Turkish version.

Arguably, it's an elegant solution for getting multiple ships in the game with only a single model, though perhaps some minor tweaks might be made to the model to give each ship a little bit different look.  But I'd think that the vast majority of the model would remain the same.

Edited by Crucis
  • Cool 1