You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Nutty_Professor

Disabled and looking to see what's out here....

12 comments in this topic

[TSG4]
Members
33 posts
16,097 battles

,I've been playing for almost 3 years, but, within the last 14 months I've been trying to play and recover from a stroke. Usually have normal use of both hands, but sporadically one of my hands will become a problem for a moment or so. I know that Most, if not all of you, are looking for the best captains and I could never be a fit. I've found several players in my current clan refusing to play if I'm in the battle because of my disabilities and I don't want to be an impediment to them. I'd really like to play with teammates that understand physical limitations. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

Katz

• Cool 5

Members
4,202 posts
8,877 battles
11 minutes ago, KaptinKrazyKatz said:

,I've been playing for almost 3 years, but, within the last 14 months I've been trying to play and recover from a stroke. Usually have normal use of both hands, but sporadically one of my hands will become a problem for a moment or so. I know that Most, if not all of you, are looking for the best captains and I could never be a fit. I've found several players in my current clan refusing to play if I'm in the battle because of my disabilities and I don't want to be an impediment to them. I'd really like to play with teammates that understand physical limitations. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

Katz

Katz

I am not on a lot and I mainly play PVE - Co-Op and Operations, but I would be willing to play with you, even a Random Game once in awhile, and I do not worry or care about stats.

Just add me a friend, and hit me up in chat, good luck shipmate:Smile_honoring:

• Cool 2

[CK5]
Members
1,268 posts
12,771 battles

There are a few chicken**** players in this game.  Don't let them get you down, Kaptin.  Hopefully, your comments will land you on a better clan.  

• Cool 1

[OGRES]
[OGRES]
Beta Testers
678 posts
16,382 battles

That is absolute garbage, I guarantee even with your disability you are more than likely a better player than many.  I would leave that clan immediately especially if the leadership is blatantly ignoring what is happening to you.  You have a open invitation to come hang out and play us whenever you are on.  

[KSC]
Supertester
2,215 posts
13,107 battles
44 minutes ago, KaptinKrazyKatz said:

Katz

KATZ!!  Miss ya buddy!
alwaywsbeapirate.thumb.jpg.52dd285381e19ee984c4931bfafb0aa8.jpg

[TSG4]
Members
33 posts
16,097 battles

Hey syndicated, miss you all too. Right after I left the pirates, I had a grade 6 stoke and I've been recovering and trying to play ever since. Someone invited me to a clan and said I would be able to play on a team. But, with a prosthetics right hand and a partially paralyzed (15 - 20%) left hand many of the players refused to play in clan battles with me. I've put another 3,000+ battles on the board and have several tier 10's as well as both lines of my tier 8 CV's, so I have been trying to work hard at playing. No excuses, we're all dealt or hand in life, but, it's how we play that hand that counts. God bless and I miss you all with all my heart. Katz

• Cool 3

[XO]
Members
206 posts
8,509 battles

Hello Kaptin,

Navy Gaming America (NGA) is an All-inclusive Gaming Community made up of a diverse membership who share one important thing that binds us all together as a family. A love for gaming.

Our main requirement at NGA is that ALL of our members HAVE FUN !

Whatever it is you are looking for in a Clan & whatever it is you want to achieve through your participation in it, NGA Can & Will Provide It To You !
We have built a gaming Family that includes several Sub-Clans that cater to an individuals needs, expectations, time constraints & of course the realities of life in the Real-World.

Navy Gaming America's Main Clan is our Social Clan, NGA-S which is populated by members who just want to hang-out, have a great time & make new friends on their own schedules and without committing to any of the mandatory participation requirements of the more competitive NGA Clans. If you are the type of player who likes to put time into Team practices & Team meetings then perhaps NGA-B (our Combination Clan of Social / Competitive Players) is the right fit for you...nothing is mandatory but participation in various Training Sessions is encouraged if you wish to play Clan Battles etc.

The choice is absolutely yours and I welcome you to visit our website using the hyperlink below (it is better than wondering "where the heck are we") where you will find an application in the "Recruitment" section of the header. Fill it out completely and we can get the process of enrolling you into our Community started at once.

Template B 3.png

https://navygamingamerica.enjin.com

Edited by CIT_Happens
placement

[XO]
Members
206 posts
8,509 battles

PS

TeamSpeak is NGA's official communications link, for which you will need a headset & microphone. Once the application is submitted we will provide you with our Teamspeak server information and get you settled in.

[CYPHR]
Alpha Tester, Members, Beta Testers
3,613 posts
16,878 battles

image.png.32dfe62853372b8536efa3ca6a84f2

The 90th is a gaming 'Family' we are here to have fun and make friends. Yes we play to win but we also want to have a good time and alot of laughs. We are very active in Clan Wars and other competitive events. If you are interested in joining please contact LadyKryptonite or one of the XO's or Recruiters directly. ****Current 90th Fleet Line Up - 90th 90thB 90thC 90thD 90thG 90thR 90thP (Aprx 200 Members)**** We REQUIRE Discord voice coms and Active players other wise come and have fun!

Edited by xThecanadianx

[TURDS]
[TURDS]
Beta Testers
226 posts
5,255 battles

Hell, come play with The Sturdy Turds.  Most people think I'm actively having a stroke with the way I play. 

[AK]
Beta Testers
482 posts
2,670 battles

Very sorry to hear about the treatment you've gotten boss. There are always those that kinda kill the good gaming vibes I guess. We have a couple of folks with disabilities that run with us here, including one who is completely Deaf. We make it work :)  Keep your head up man, there are a few good clans out here for you to take a look at, so take some time and find your family, dysfunctional as some of our families may be lol  Best of luck, and take care!!

~ Feardanube

X.O., Armored Knights

www.armoredknights.us