You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
FrodoFraggin

Go Navy Tokens

26 comments in this topic

[EQRN]
Members
1,823 posts
15,193 battles

Can anyone explain how these are gained?  First I got 5, then 15, now I'm not getting anymore, it just sits at 20.  Have played every day, same team, declined offers.

[HINON]
Members
12,662 posts
9 minutes ago, FrodoFraggin said:

Can anyone explain how these are gained?  First I got 5, then 15, now I'm not getting anymore, it just sits at 20.  Have played every day, same team, declined offers.

In the contribution screen it shows the progression based on loyalty. Each step takes progressively more loyalty but rewards more tokens. 

Members
50 posts

You get tokens at milestones for loyalty.  You get 5 tokens when you reach 3 loyalty, 15 tokens for 10 loyalty, 25 tokens for 25 loyalty, 50 tokens for 50 loyalty, and 100 tokens for 75 loyalty. Unless you are at one of those milestones you will not get tokens. For instance I have 22 loyalty right now; I will not get more tokens until I reach 25 loyalty.  

Edited by Hemophilia

[LOU1]
Members
4,078 posts
11,282 battles

Awards for team loyalty:
Team loyalty    Awards in tokens
            3                         5
          10                       15
          25                       25
          50                       50
          75                     100 + Sharks/Eagles Team Loyalty achievement
While remaining on a team and refusing the invitation from the other team, you can earn up to +5 loyalty.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/go-navy-rules/

Edited by ExploratorOne

[A_51]
Members
961 posts
2 hours ago, ExploratorOne said:

Awards for team loyalty:
Team loyalty    Awards in tokens
            3                         5
          10                       15
          25                       25
          50                       50
          75                     100 + Sharks/Eagles Team Loyalty achievement
While remaining on a team and refusing the invitation from the other team, you can earn up to +5 loyalty.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/go-navy-rules/

So all the team points you earn during the day buy crates and have no other impact?

[PVE]
Members
19,795 posts
11,989 battles
1 hour ago, Seaneroo said:

So all the team points you earn during the day buy crates and have no other impact?

You are right, no other benefit besides crates and winning the day to get one more crate the next day. The points you earn during the day help your team win so you can get 1 daily crate the next day. Otherwise, they are just for earning crates and to get into the top 10, top 100, and/or top 1,000 to get one more crate for each level.

Edited by Kizarvexis
I could have said the first sentence better, so I did.

[WOLFX]
Members
855 posts
4,082 battles

Its going to be funny when the people that jumped teams daily trying to get more crates realize they hurt themselves from gaining the best awards, IE, the camo. 

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
3,663 posts
4 minutes ago, Slumlord_Cheeto said:

Its going to be funny when the people that jumped teams daily trying to get more crates realize they hurt themselves from gaining the best awards, IE, the camo. 

:Smile_great:This!:Smile_honoring::Smile_Default::Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1

[WOLFX]
Members
855 posts
4,082 battles
1 minute ago, shadowsrmine said:

:Smile_great:This!:Smile_honoring::Smile_Default::Smile_teethhappy:

How much you want to bet there will be topics mad cuz they switched teams for crates and didn't get the camo......

• Cool 1

[A_51]
Members
961 posts
1 hour ago, Kizarvexis said:

Nope. The points you earn during the day help your team win so you can get 1 daily crate the next day. Otherwise, they are just for earning crates and to get into the top 10, top 100, and/or top 1,000 to get one more crate for each level.

So then my statement is correct - all you get for team points are crates.

[PVE]
Members
19,795 posts
11,989 battles
10 minutes ago, Seaneroo said:

Yeah, I was thinking Nope, no other benefit, so I kind of was agreeing. I guess I should have wrote that better.

[A_51]
Members
961 posts
Just now, Kizarvexis said:

Yeah, I was thinking Nope, no other benefit, so I kind of was agreeing. I guess I should have wrote that better.

Got it.  Thanks for clarifying.

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
3,663 posts
53 minutes ago, Slumlord_Cheeto said:

How much you want to bet there will be topics mad cuz they switched teams for crates and didn't get the camo......

Yup not only are they missing out on the best reward but yes there will be  all kinds of whine threads about it,   However I do understand why and or what they're after  the Salem,Oktyabrskaya Revolutisiya  ATM  and in the near future or distant only the project Dev's and or Directors know for sure another possible ship for the Arsenal,   However in the  thread  Feedback and Thoughts Direct to the Pigeon_of_War  @Pigeon_of_War  in response to a comment I made there about the Missouri  he said   "Never say never"  check it out:cap_cool:

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
3,663 posts
19 minutes ago, Seaneroo said:

7 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

6 minutes ago, Seaneroo said:

Got it.  Thanks for clarifying.

And Shark,Eagle Tokens that can be used for the best reward of the event  Tier Ten Perma Camo for  three ships  Worcester,Des Moines,Salem

[PVE]
Members
19,795 posts
11,989 battles
2 hours ago, shadowsrmine said:

And Shark,Eagle Tokens that can be used for the best reward of the event  Tier Ten Perma Camo for  three ships  Worcester,Des Moines,Salem

Well, you can get 195 tokens from one team by getting to the max loyalty of 75. But you will only get to 95 tokens for the other team as you won't have enough time to get to max loyalty before the event ends on patch 7.8 (27 26 days total). So if you want both Des Moines and Worcester you will need to buy 3 crates to get that last 30 loyalty for the second perma-camo. The Salem comes with perma-camo the same as what this perma-camo is, so unless you really like the look, I would skip it for the Salem IMO. YMMV. 

Edited by Kizarvexis

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
3,663 posts
2 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Well, you can get 195 tokens from one team by getting to the max loyalty of 75. But you will only get to 95 tokens for the other team as you won't have enough time to get to max loyalty before the event ends on patch 7.8 (27 days total). So if you want both Des Moines and Worcester you will need to buy 3 crates to get that last 30 loyalty for the second perma-camo. The Salem comes with perma-camo the same as what this perma-camo is, so unless you really like the look, I would skip it for the Salem IMO. YMMV. 

Actually I was only mentioning the Salem since it was one of the three,   As I already stated I only have very vague interest in her since I already have her stronger,Better Sister Ship the Des Moines  as the only pluses the Salem has over her sister is the heal and as a premium you can use her as a trainer and she already has perma camo.   Have  quite a few other ships and or agendas I'm gonna look at before I look at the Salem

[PVE]
Members
19,795 posts
11,989 battles
16 minutes ago, shadowsrmine said:

Actually I was only mentioning the Salem since it was one of the three,   As I already stated I only have very vague interest in her since I already have her stronger,Better Sister Ship the Des Moines  as the only pluses the Salem has over her sister is the heal and as a premium you can use her as a trainer and she already has perma camo.   Have  quite a few other ships and or agendas I'm gonna look at before I look at the Salem

Same here. IF Alaska is a coal ship, then my coal will be for that. Otherwise, I'll probably buy special upgrades before I get 240k coal for Salem.

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
3,663 posts
2 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Same here. IF Alaska is a coal ship, then my coal will be for that. Otherwise, I'll probably buy special upgrades before I get 240k coal for Salem.

The ships I do have an interest in the Arsenal  and unlss I get really lucky as while I have and when I get a chance to play in Ranked chances are I won't get a chance to play in Clan Battles as only and one other person in my clan have tier ten ships and in addition we are seldom on in sufficient quantity to form a team:Smile_sceptic: And truth to tell I am only an average player as all too many are not only willing but eager to inform me,  Anyway to make a long story short(Too Late:Smile_teethhappy:)  The ships I  Am Interested in there are Flint,Black  and the ships aren't the only awesome things in that Deal the camos are as good or as great themselves:Smile_amazed:

[PVE]
Members
19,795 posts
11,989 battles
5 minutes ago, shadowsrmine said:

The ships I do have an interest in the Arsenal  and unlss I get really lucky as while I have and when I get a chance to play in Ranked chances are I won't get a chance to play in Clan Battles as only and one other person in my clan have tier ten ships and in addition we are seldom on in sufficient quantity to form a team:Smile_sceptic: And truth to tell I am only an average player as all too many are not only willing but eager to inform me,  Anyway to make a long story short(Too Late:Smile_teethhappy:)  The ships I  Am Interested in there are Flint,Black  and the ships aren't the only awesome things in that Deal the camos are as good or as great themselves:Smile_amazed:

Oh yeah, the Stars and Strips camo is very good with the combat bonus, +125% XP, +75% CXP and +100% FXP. The Sharks and Eagles camo are only slighty less good with the combat bonuses, +100% XP, +75% CXP and +50% FXP. Besides the Worcester perma-camo, I will get some of all three one-use camos.

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
3,663 posts
56 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Oh yeah, the Stars and Strips camo is very good with the combat bonus, +125% XP, +75% CXP and +100% FXP. The Sharks and Eagles camo are only slighty less good with the combat bonuses, +100% XP, +75% CXP and +50% FXP. Besides the Worcester perma-camo, I will get some of all three one-use camos.

If you think those are good check this out,   Flint's  Ultimate Mustang Camo  -3% surface  detectability  +4% maximum dispersion,-10% cost of ships post battle service   100%  Exp earned in battle  +100% Commander Exp  in battle   +100%  FreeExp in battle and she's an Atlanta  that has ten kilometer torps and instead of radar  she get's smoke that's better than what  DD's  get.    Black's  Ultimate Crocodile  -3% detectability   +4%  dispersion  -20%  to post battle costs  +150% Exp in battle +150  Commander Exp in battle   +150 FreeExp  in battle  Soooooooo  Yeah  I want those ships if I can Get em:Smile_teethhappy::Smile_honoring:

Edited by shadowsrmine

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,130 posts

I'm about 78,200 short in coal to get the Salem. So I have a question. 

Do any of you know what, if any, other ships are coming to the arsenal. Do you know if they plan a rotation schedule, as such? thx

[PVE]
Members
19,795 posts
11,989 battles
37 minutes ago, shadowsrmine said:

If you think those are good check this out,   Flint's  Ultimate Mustang Camo  -3% surface  detectability  +4% maximum dispersion,-10% cost of ships post battle service   100%  Exp earned in battle  +100% Commander Exp  in battle   +100%  FreeExp in battle and she's an Atlanta  that has ten kilometer torps and instead of radar  she get's smoke that's better than what  DD's  get.    Black's  Ultimate Crocodile  -3% detectability   +4%  dispersion  -20%  to post battle costs  +150% Exp in battle +150  Commander Exp in battle   +150 FreeExp  in battle  Soooooooo  Yeah  I want those ships if I can Get em:Smile_teethhappy::Smile_honoring:

Oh yeah, those camos would be nice. I would like to get Flint, but since our clan is very casual, we probably won't get any steel in CB. I might get some in Ranked, so figure it will take 10 or so ranked seasons to get Flint. :)

[PVE]
Members
19,795 posts
11,989 battles
Just now, Herr_Reitz said:

Do any of you know what, if any, other ships are coming to the arsenal. Do you know if they plan a rotation schedule, as such? thx

No rotation time frame given for the Arsenal. I figure 6 months at the minimum as a guess. Nothing on what ships will rotate in and out. Nothing has come out on any kind of schedule for the Arsenal.

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
3,663 posts
14 minutes ago, Herr_Reitz said:

12 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

No rotation time frame given for the Arsenal. I figure 6 months at the minimum as a guess. Nothing on what ships will rotate in and out. Nothing has come out on any kind of schedule for the Arsenal.

The only Possibility I Know Of  Has been hinted at by a few Company Rep's(No They Did Not Suggest Such it's just Spec)  However the latest Rep in the thread  Feedback Direct to the Pigeon_of_War  in a post to my suggestion as a replacement for a FreeExp  ship since the Missouris's  being  removed  he said (nor was he the 1st or only)  "Never say never'    Sooooooooo   either a mission campaign or Arsenal?   Only the Compay Dev's and or Managers  know for sure:Smile_honoring::Smile_Default: