daangerous

Server Down

12 comments in this topic

[VOC]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
38 posts
1,407 battles

When I try to log in I get the message "You have been disconnected from the server. Technical issues found. Try again later or contact the Customer Service Center.".

Is it just me?

Edit: Problem is fixed for me.

Edited by daangerous

[-NACL]
Alpha Tester
1,061 posts
6,928 battles

Nope playing just fine, however, dont bother making forum posts, wargaming will just say its your crappy connection. They wont admit they its their [edited] [edited]servers 

• Boring 1

[VOC]
38 posts
1,407 battles
Just now, RacerDemon said:

Nope playing just fine, however, dont bother making forum posts, wargaming will just say its your crappy connection. They wont admit they its their [edited] [edited]servers 

I can't log in and I see other have the problem as well.

Still salty about the WG response on your forum post I see.....

[VOC]
38 posts
1,407 battles
Just now, turbo07 said:

Hi! I see some issues with login due to short-term maintenance Network. Hold on. That should not take long.

Thank you for the update!

• Cool 1

[RKLES]
Members
11,797 posts
13,379 battles

Just had awesome Kagero game where I turned the tide of the battle into a win with barely any time to spare, but then it crashed me out of game afterwards. And now it Says “ You have been Disconnected from server, technical issues found, try again later or contact customer service center”. So decided to ask where answer will come a lot faster lol, the Forum. 

Little annoying to lose that particular battle report since always fun when you get into that big of a fight and win in Kagero :Smile_izmena:

[7AES]
Members
40 posts
5,817 battles
8 minutes ago, RacerDemon said:

Now Now, I'm in the process of getting them to tell me why I have just started to get booted 15 times a day.  Maybe it will be different this time.

Community Department
3,293 posts
1,296 battles
14 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Just had awesome Kagero game where I turned the tide of the battle into a win with barely any time to spare, but then it crashed me out of game afterwards. And now it Says “ You have been Disconnected from server, technical issues found, try again later or contact customer service center”. So decided to ask where answer will come a lot faster lol, the Forum. 

Little annoying to lose that particular battle report since always fun when you get into that big of a fight and win in Kagero :Smile_izmena:

Sorry, but there is no possibility to recover your battle stats if you have not come back to battle. 

[-NACL]
Alpha Tester
1,061 posts
6,928 battles
13 minutes ago, Colonel_Vernon said:

Now Now, I'm in the process of getting them to tell me why I have just started to get booted 15 times a day.  Maybe it will be different this time.

Lol, let me know how that goes