RacerDemon

disconnect issues

18 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
1,021 posts
6,434 battles

You can fix your [edited] servers anytime now.....tired of getting D/C middle of the match and not being able to rejoin....this is piss poor optimization. 

Alpha Tester
1,021 posts
6,434 battles
Just now, J30_Reinhardt said:

It's been relatively stable for me, but I am seeing lag spikes even in-cop at this hour.

Ok, maybe its this time of the night when their hamsters get lazy 

Alpha Tester
10,267 posts
4,608 battles

Beats me but it reminds of back in like... 3.x when the carrier spam would lag the hell out of people.

Community Department
3,191 posts
1,206 battles
18 minutes ago, RacerDemon said:

You can fix your [edited] servers anytime now.....tired of getting D/C middle of the match and not being able to rejoin....this is piss poor optimization. 

It's more likely connection issues. I don't see any server issues at the time. 
Please make WGCheck report (extended network diagnostics) and attach it to to the ticket with a description in support to investigate the situation more deeply.

Alpha Tester
1,021 posts
6,434 battles
3 minutes ago, turbo07 said:

Please make WGCheck report (extended network diagnostics) and attach it to to the ticket with a description in support to investigate the situation more deeply.

Yet it only happens in your games, I can streaming music, with Facebook during these so-called "connection issues" open no problem. 

20 minutes ago, J30_Reinhardt said:

Beats me but it reminds of back in like... 3.x when the carrier spam would lag the hell out of people.

Thats a combination of the game engine cant handle that many planes and the crap servers wargaming uses, which is surprising for a company that makes so much money. 

Community Department
3,191 posts
1,206 battles
8 minutes ago, RacerDemon said:

Yet it only happens in your games, I can streaming music, with Facebook during these so-called "connection issues" open no problem. 

Thats a combination of the game engine cant handle that many planes and the crap servers wargaming uses, which is surprising for a company that makes so much money. 

Sorry for your issue. But without any additional detailed investigation it's impossible to do anything. The reasons may differ. But there are no mass issues still. If anyone runs many processes at once there will be consequences. 
We do not use bad servers of course.

Alpha Tester
1,021 posts
6,434 battles
2 minutes ago, turbo07 said:

Sorry for your issue. But without any additional detailed investigation it's impossible to do anything. The reasons may differ. But there are no mass issues still. If anyone runs many processes at once there will be consequences. 
We do not use bad servers of course.

"There will be consequences" huh? I hope your implying that my computer cant handle it, which it can. WoWs isnt that demanding, hell google chrome almost uses more ram. Anyways, I am running that check for you guys as we speak. As for "we do not use bad servers"....you must have never played world of tanks. 

Community Department
3,191 posts
1,206 battles
6 minutes ago, RacerDemon said:

"There will be consequences" huh? I hope your implying that my computer cant handle it, which it can. WoWs isnt that demanding, hell google chrome almost uses more ram. Anyways, I am running that check for you guys as we speak. As for "we do not use bad servers"....you must have never played world of tanks. 

Thanks for your answer. 
I've played 30k battles on RU server already. I think 98-99% of disconnects are caused by network issues and issues with hard/soft. All unforeseen server issues usually fixed as a high priority in minimal time. 

[PVE]
Members
4,141 posts
22,432 battles
32 minutes ago, RacerDemon said:

Facebook

There's your virus right there...sorry...but face book will override anything to let you know that somebody you have never heard of before has updated something that you have absolutely no interest in...same as the when it interrupted whatever you were doing 5 minutes before that to let you know that somebody you have never heard of before has updated something that you have absolutely no interest in...same as the when it interrupted whatever you were doing 5 minutes before that to let you know that somebody you have never heard of before has updated something that you have absolutely no interest in...(I can copy paste this all day if you need me to...or are you getting the idea yet)...face book is a virus...plain & simple...any complaints you have about computer problems w/face book installed is more than likely cause by some parameter or another of face book.

Alpha Tester
1,021 posts
6,434 battles
1 minute ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

There's your virus right there...sorry...but face book will override anything to let you know that somebody you have never heard of before has updated something that you have absolutely no interest in...same as the when it interrupted whatever you were doing 5 minutes before that to let you know that somebody you have never heard of before has updated something that you have absolutely no interest in...same as the when it interrupted whatever you were doing 5 minutes before that to let you know that somebody you have never heard of before has updated something that you have absolutely no interest in...(I can copy paste this all day if you need me to...or are you getting the idea yet)...face book is a virus...plain & simple...any complaints you have about computer problems w/face book installed is more than likely cause by some parameter or another of face book.

Then why does it only happen with Wargaming games? 

[PVE]
Members
4,141 posts
22,432 battles
1 hour ago, RacerDemon said:

Then why does it only happen with Wargaming games? 

Because something you are running at the same time (my guess is face book because viruses do tend to cause issues w/other programs & face book is a virus program...intensely invasive) is interfering w/your wargaming programs. I'm not techie enough to go into my computer & figure out what it would be if it was happening to me...but any techie would be able to do it on theirs/mine/yours/or anybody else's computer.

I can guarantee you anything WG related would be easily findable in the report they asked you to send...if they don't find any anomalies in it then it is on account of something else you have running at the same time (or just your computers inability to run it & whatever else you have running).

The fact you already stated you have face book "open no problem" at the same time tells me you haven't got a clue about just how invasive face book actually is...wow...just reread:

2 hours ago, RacerDemon said:

& you're streaming music at the same time too...did I read that right...you're running WoWs/face book/& streaming music at the same time?...& you're an alpha tester?...so you've been doing this for a loooong time...I can't say as I have ever played world of tanks but I can say I am not surprised you were having the same issues.

Alpha Tester
1,021 posts
6,434 battles
7 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Because something you are running at the same time (my guess is face book because viruses do tend to cause issues w/other programs & face book is a virus program...intensely invasive) is interfering w/your wargaming programs. I'm not techie enough to go into my computer & figure out what it would be if it was happening to me...but any techie would be able to do it on theirs/mine/yours/or anybody else's computer.

I can guarantee you anything WG related would be easily findable in the report they asked you to send...if they don't find any anomalies in it then it is on account of something else you have running at the same time (or just your computers inability to run it & whatever else you have running).

The fact you already stated you have face book "open no problem" at the same time tells me you haven't got a clue about just how invasive face book actually is...wow...just reread:

& you're streaming music at the same time too...did I read that right...you're running WoWs/face book/& streaming music at the same time?...& you're an alpha tester?...so you've been doing this for a loooong time...I can't say as I have ever played world of tanks but I can say I am not surprised you were having the same issues.

Dude, get out of here with your anti facebook crap, its not facebook. I know you are an sjw for facebook, but jesus man, its not facebook. And yeah, i have way more then enough hardware to run more than one program, its 2018, not that surprising....you up here like 

download (2).jpg

[RKLES]
Members
11,244 posts
12,659 battles
2 hours ago, turbo07 said:

Actually it is on Wargaming’s end and I have isolated the crash / Disconnect bugs to Randoms, Ranked, and some of the Scenerios. Also mainly seems to hit certain maps, some of which happen consistently enough and only those particular maps that if I were a betting man I would feel safe wagering an entire port of premium ships the game would freeze or disconnect prior, during, or at conclusion of battle and somebody would be filling my port with ships the next time Zi played one of the bugged maps.

But here is the interesting thing, been playing Clan battles heavily no problems at all! Even when on those frequent crash maps that I always crash on on Randoms. Now if I crashed in Clan battles I could likely agree that it is connections some where, but the fact Clan Battles have run flawlessly for me and even been under added strain of continuous voice comms is interesting.

That is the fun thing about servers though, they do not have to fail 100% to be having trouble. They can be at 1% failure even and other 99% of server still functional. 

Alpha Tester
1,021 posts
6,434 battles
1 hour ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Actually it is on Wargaming’s end and I have isolated the crash / Disconnect bugs to Randoms, Ranked, and some of the Scenerios. Also mainly seems to hit certain maps, some of which happen consistently enough and only those particular maps that if I were a betting man I would feel safe wagering an entire port of premium ships the game would freeze or disconnect prior, during, or at conclusion of battle and somebody would be filling my port with ships the next time Zi played one of the bugged maps.

But here is the interesting thing, been playing Clan battles heavily no problems at all! Even when on those frequent crash maps that I always crash on on Randoms. Now if I crashed in Clan battles I could likely agree that it is connections some where, but the fact Clan Battles have run flawlessly for me and even been under added strain of continuous voice comms is interesting.

That is the fun thing about servers though, they do not have to fail 100% to be having trouble. They can be at 1% failure even and other 99% of server still functional. 

Thank you 

[PVE]
Members
4,141 posts
22,432 battles
1 hour ago, RacerDemon said:

Dude, get out of here with your anti facebook crap, its not facebook. I know you are an sjw for facebook, but jesus man, its not facebook. And yeah, i have way more then enough hardware to run more than one program, its 2018, not that surprising....you up here like 

download (2).jpg

Devils...don't recall mentioning anything about fairy tails...just the fact that face book is a virus program...or maybe parasite program may be a better term for it if you'd like...sjw...lol...

4 hours ago, RacerDemon said:

3 hours ago, RacerDemon said:

Ok, maybe its this time of the night when their hamsters get lazy 

Yeah...I'm the sjw...

17 minutes ago, RacerDemon said:

Thank you 

congratulations...you got your validation...at least you were kind enough to thank him for it.

Members
1 post
49 battles

Game Freeze  issue getting worse  ,    at least every 2/3 game i freeze    and have to  use task manager --restart game

thinking about pulling plug on wow  , after  3 yrs     

Community Department
3,191 posts
1,206 battles
On 31.07.2018 at 1:41 AM, CaminoRidge1 said:

Game Freeze  issue getting worse  ,    at least every 2/3 game i freeze    and have to  use task manager --restart game

thinking about pulling plug on wow  , after  3 yrs     

Please make another topic for your issue or submit a ticket to support. You'll need to attach WGCheck to it.

Locked.