Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Mongo_Monkey

Ship is gone! Can I have my money back?

6 comments in this topic

[BUNNY]
Members
104 posts

Bought a Mikasa a few weeks back from the premium shop.  Why a Mikasa? 'Cause I'm weird like that.  Anyhow, now it's gone. Not in my inventory.  Gone.  Not there anymore.  Anybody know if WG will respond to stuff like this, or am I just out of luck?  Here's a screen shot of my inventory with out any Mikasa in it.  Of course I don't think I have one with a Mikasa in it, but I will see if I can dig up a replay

Screenshot (8).png

Edited by Professor_Jumbo
forgot screenshot

Community Department
3,292 posts
1,296 battles
2 hours ago, Professor_Jumbo said:

Bought a Mikasa a few weeks back from the premium shop.  Why a Mikasa? 'Cause I'm weird like that.  Anyhow, now it's gone. Not in my inventory.  Gone.  Not there anymore.  Anybody know if WG will respond to stuff like this, or am I just out of luck?  Here's a screen shot of my inventory with out any Mikasa in it.  Of course I don't think I have one with a Mikasa in it, but I will see if I can dig up a replay

Spoiler

Screenshot (8).png

I see only Mikasa's Permanent camouflage in your exterior. So there is a possibility that you have sold it. Please contact support. My colleagues will operatively investigate your issue. 

[PVE]
Members
4,631 posts
22,432 battles
3 hours ago, Professor_Jumbo said:

Screenshot (8).png

There is an exception policy where if you accidently sell a premium ship you can get it back for free (you can actually use 1 exception for 5 ships at a time I do believe) & you get 4/year so you're covered...at least on getting you're ship back...I don't believe there are any refunds after you have run the 1st battle in a premium.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

[D-PN]
[D-PN]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
21,492 battles

@Professor_Jumbo check you email that you registered the game with and you should find the receipt for the purchase. 

Sign in to follow this