Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
anonym_TmZKTZlF0AG8

BOE Palidin Clan Battles Discussion

3 comments in this topic

Members
5 posts

BOE Clan 

PalidinAlpha

I want to have a place to meet all of my teammates and foes from other clans to have friendly conversations about blowing the hell out of each other. My name is Thomas and I am handicapped so all I have is World of Warships. I do not like to play any other game. I am a computer expert working on my degree in Digital Forensics MS and Computer Information Technology BAS/MS. I would like to meet some new friends that like the same thing I do, so tell me about yourself and anything you might be thinking about clan battles in the game.

PROs; I love this game, a real LIVE version of the board game Battleship, its cool!!

Cons;  I hate the fact that I will shell someone from a long distance and I will not get the credit for the shot

Post a shot of your favorite ship

image.thumb.png.b044c638b7050daa4d0a2350f061cf66.png

image.thumb.png.751840d10a699924511afab3e7cf985c.png

• Boring 1

Members
5 posts

I just got done with a battle that really has made me quit for the day. I hate it when you are in a battle in the open water and the fracking boat just disappears and can still fire on you. That is so unreal because if you are in a battle in real life and you can look out the window you can see a boat, this game hides the enemy and I can't find any way of making my ship just disappear when I want it too. :cap_cool:

I wish that feature did not get to be used in open water :Smile-angry:

Sign in to follow this