Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
anonym_34uRlJniL1Mg

I had no idea "The Happening" was getting a sequel

9 comments in this topic

Members
614 posts

Anyone remember 2008's "The Happening"?  For the uninitiated, the title lied and disappointment was had by all.

Apparently, someone over at Netflix thought such a masterpiece needed an informal sequel.  "How It Ends" popped up in my app and email, and being I was traveling last weekend, figured check it out.  Unknown world catastrophe occurs, prompting guy #1 to go on a nationwide hunt for his fiance, accompanied by her father.

78fe6e0aa475781917ea48abdf65ae8e7620a52f

Has anyone seen this?  The above photo contains more action and drama than the film.  It's like the writers of walking simulator games and the worst "Walking Dead" episodes got together with less effort.  These two voluntarily pull over and get carjacked more times in the first hour than Rick Grimes walks into traps.

Alpha Tester
10,267 posts
4,608 battles

Speaking of sequels, they're making a sequel to Unbreakable as well and I can't wait for that. Mr Glass was the most low-key/non-chalant evil dude I've ever seen on film.

• Cool 1

Members
614 posts
30 minutes ago, JollyRoger6969 said:

Saw it. Ending has a million loose ends.

I was happy to see credits though. :)

9 minutes ago, J30_Reinhardt said:

Speaking of sequels, they're making a sequel to Unbreakable as well and I can't wait for that. Mr Glass was the most low-key/non-chalant evil dude I've ever seen on film.

Yep, now that looks interesting.  Unbreakable doesn't get near as much attention as it should when it comes to his films

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,254 posts
6,233 battles

Should I use the Stephen Colbert .gif? No... No, too obvious.

Beta Testers
1,285 posts
10,178 battles

Post apocalypse flicks have a built in audience that will watch them no matter what.

I never knew there was a sequel to the alien invasion flick Skyline until I saw it on the video shelf. Was actually pretty decent.

Sign in to follow this