You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
OldSaltyOne

I'm a bit confused with this...

14 comments in this topic

[OSO]
Members
3,788 posts

Even in my daily game play.  In destroyers there is really only 2 ships I absolutely am deathly afraid of.  The First is the Atlanta, the Second is Worcester.  Other cruisers I don't really worry too much about.  But I just had a match where I don't know what happened Unless the RNG god graced me with its presence.  I just totally decimated a poor Atlanta in the first minute of the match.  I'm way beyond confused.  The Atlanta also had me pinged with radar.  I don't get it.  Did I simply have the better gun?  Or could he just not hit his mark?  I'm thinking that he just could not hit his mark and I got the upper hand but I'm still confused about this and the way it happened.  Judge for yourself.

[OSO]
Members
3,788 posts
1 minute ago, RipNuN2 said:

But I thought with the press of a button the Atlanta would win?

I was actually thinking that at the time.  I thought I was screwed.  Radar and rapid gun fire.

[D-PN]
[D-PN]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
21,548 battles

good job the pink tracers scared him and that was a few minutes in though it only took a minute

[OSO]
Members
3,788 posts
1 minute ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

good job the pink tracers scared him and that was a few minutes in though it only took a minute

I think the other problem the guy had was that he was using AFT on his captain with Atlanta.  Really high rainbow arc along with that.

[TWFT]
Members
1,259 posts
35,306 battles

You hit him with a torp and at 7KM it's a little difficult to hit a DD moving full speed with Atlanta's guns.

[OSO]
Members
3,788 posts
4 minutes ago, Turbotush said:

You hit him with a torp and at 7KM it's a little difficult to hit a DD moving full speed with Atlanta's guns.

I wasn't really even trying to hit him with the torpedoes.  I was actually tryin to get him to turn away from me so I could get away from him lol.  I see Atlantas I usually run.

Members
3,009 posts
564 battles
1 hour ago, torpsRus said:

Even in my daily game play.  In destroyers there is really only 2 ships I absolutely am deathly afraid of.  The First is the Atlanta, the Second is Worcester.  Other cruisers I don't really worry too much about.  But I just had a match where I don't know what happened Unless the RNG god graced me with its presence.  I just totally decimated a poor Atlanta in the first minute of the match.  I'm way beyond confused.  The Atlanta also had me pinged with radar.  I don't get it.  Did I simply have the better gun?  Or could he just not hit his mark?  I'm thinking that he just could not hit his mark and I got the upper hand but I'm still confused about this and the way it happened.  Judge for yourself.

3wfZfRH.gif

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,531 posts
18,836 battles

Looks like a new Atlanta player. You gun arcs are flatter so you easily won the gun battle.

He should have killed you at that range.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
13,227 posts
18,423 battles
28 minutes ago, neptunes_wrath said:

3wfZfRH.gif

My sentiments exactly.

[OSO]
Members
3,788 posts
6 minutes ago, dEsTurbed1 said:

Looks like a new Atlanta player. You gun arcs are flatter so you easily won the gun battle.

He should have killed you at that range.

He should have.  Now if @neptunes_rath was in that Atlanta I'd of been dead instead lol.

• Cool 1

[OSO]
Members
3,788 posts

Welp that settles it lol, it's 90 degrees outside but I'm going to go play with my arc welder for a while lol.