Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
OldSaltyOne

I'm a bit confused with this...

14 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

670
[OSO]
Members
3,788 posts

  Even in my daily game play.  In destroyers there is really only 2 ships I absolutely am deathly afraid of.  The First is the Atlanta, the Second is Worcester.  Other cruisers I don't really worry too much about.  But I just had a match where I don't know what happened Unless the RNG god graced me with its presence.  I just totally decimated a poor Atlanta in the first minute of the match.  I'm way beyond confused.  The Atlanta also had me pinged with radar.  I don't get it.  Did I simply have the better gun?  Or could he just not hit his mark?  I'm thinking that he just could not hit his mark and I got the upper hand but I'm still confused about this and the way it happened.  Judge for yourself.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
670
[OSO]
Members
3,788 posts
1 minute ago, RipNuN2 said:

But I thought with the press of a button the Atlanta would win?

I was actually thinking that at the time.  I thought I was screwed.  Radar and rapid gun fire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,307
[D-PN]
[D-PN]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
21,548 battles

good job the pink tracers scared him and that was a few minutes in though it only took a minute

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
670
[OSO]
Members
3,788 posts
1 minute ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

good job the pink tracers scared him and that was a few minutes in though it only took a minute

I think the other problem the guy had was that he was using AFT on his captain with Atlanta.  Really high rainbow arc along with that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,143
[TWFT]
Members
1,259 posts
35,306 battles

You hit him with a torp and at 7KM it's a little difficult to hit a DD moving full speed with Atlanta's guns.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
670
[OSO]
Members
3,788 posts
4 minutes ago, Turbotush said:

You hit him with a torp and at 7KM it's a little difficult to hit a DD moving full speed with Atlanta's guns.

I wasn't really even trying to hit him with the torpedoes.  I was actually tryin to get him to turn away from me so I could get away from him lol.  I see Atlantas I usually run.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,009 posts
564 battles
1 hour ago, torpsRus said:

  Even in my daily game play.  In destroyers there is really only 2 ships I absolutely am deathly afraid of.  The First is the Atlanta, the Second is Worcester.  Other cruisers I don't really worry too much about.  But I just had a match where I don't know what happened Unless the RNG god graced me with its presence.  I just totally decimated a poor Atlanta in the first minute of the match.  I'm way beyond confused.  The Atlanta also had me pinged with radar.  I don't get it.  Did I simply have the better gun?  Or could he just not hit his mark?  I'm thinking that he just could not hit his mark and I got the upper hand but I'm still confused about this and the way it happened.  Judge for yourself.

 

3wfZfRH.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,283
[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,531 posts
18,836 battles

Looks like a new Atlanta player. You gun arcs are flatter so you easily won the gun battle.

He should have killed you at that range.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,210
[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
13,227 posts
18,423 battles
28 minutes ago, neptunes_wrath said:

3wfZfRH.gif

My sentiments exactly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
670
[OSO]
Members
3,788 posts
6 minutes ago, dEsTurbed1 said:

Looks like a new Atlanta player. You gun arcs are flatter so you easily won the gun battle.

He should have killed you at that range.

He should have.  Now if @neptunes_rath was in that Atlanta I'd of been dead instead lol.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
670
[OSO]
Members
3,788 posts

Welp that settles it lol, it's 90 degrees outside but I'm going to go play with my arc welder for a while lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×