Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
KzS_Gocker

using ships white stars

15 comments in this topic

[WOLF7]
Members
12,402 posts

You don't....

The white stars you see are called XP, they are used to unlock the next ship in line. Premiums can only be bought with $, barring the occasional gift ship.

And after noticing you have 4700 battles, I'm now somewhat confused as to what your question is about....:Smile_amazed:

Edited by awiggin
  • Cool 1

Members
1,924 posts
7,591 battles

If you already unlocked the next ships and still have XP on the earlier ship, it's called elite ship xp and can be converted to free xp using doubloons. 

Members
3,001 posts
564 battles

HOW does one have 4778 battles and not know this stuff?
Ninja'd but still... HOW, I, T, H,>???

Edited by neptunes_wrath

[INTEL]
[INTEL]
Members
7,544 posts
33,537 battles
4 minutes ago, neptunes_wrath said:

Sheltered life maybe?

I wonder too.

[WAG]
Beta Testers
754 posts
6,692 battles

you can turn white stars into gold stars then use those to buy musashi/nelson? but that costs money. other then that no way to buy premium with exp.

[NWNG]
Members
3,048 posts
4,925 battles

The ships you can purchase using the stars (experience) require free experience (FXP) to unlock. You get free experience from the following sources:

1. After each battle, at 5% experience earned, then after the 5% is calculated, modifiers are applied. Example: earn 1000 experience, 5% of that is 50, you have the papa which bumps that up to 200.

2. Converting Elite Ship Experience (ESXP). A ship gains elite status after all upgrades, and all ships after it have been researched. Standard is 1 doubloon for 25 experience conversion. Some events bumps that up to 35 experience per 1 doubloon. Premium ships are automatically elite ships for this purpose, because you don't have to research a thing.

3. Converting Elite Commander Experience (ECXP). ECXP is earned by having and playing with a 19 point commander. Sometimes you can get ECXP from other sources (like Yamamoto Isoroku Campaign, and the American Campaign, completing the final task of the final mission). Same as ESXP, conversion standard is 1:25, with events bumping it to 1:35.

4. Container: Both standard and Super Containers. This is the least reliable source to get FXP, as it is RNG based. However, in a standard container, you can get 500 FXP from time to time. a Try your luck container (boosted chance of super container), may provide 750 FXP. A Super container can provide 50,000 FXP

Edited by Counter_Gambit
forgot a source

[KWF]
Members
3,923 posts
5,894 battles
58 minutes ago, neptunes_wrath said:

There is an explanation, but don't want to get anyone in trouble.....

[NWNG]
Members
3,048 posts
4,925 battles
3 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

There is an explanation, but don't want to get anyone in trouble.....

I am working off giving him the benefit of the doubt, that he legitimately did not know. Some people are perfectly capable of remaining ignorant in certain areas. Yes, he showed his ignorance by asking such a question. However, he asked for help, which shows that he is willing to remove this ignorance from his life, and I am more than happy to help.

• Cool 1

Members
3,001 posts
564 battles
5 minutes ago, Counter_Gambit said:

I am working off giving him the benefit of the doubt, that he legitimately did not know. Some people are perfectly capable of remaining ignorant in certain areas. Yes, he showed his ignorance by asking such a question. However, he asked for help, which shows that he is willing to remove this ignorance from his life, and I am more than happy to help.

O0fR6Nn.gif

[LEGIT]
Members
2,193 posts
29,859 battles

It happens.  I played 1000's of games not knowing what that cone/funnel shape thing coming off the side of my DD when I was aiming torps was for.

Now if I could only figure out what those orange triangle things are.

Sign in to follow this