Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
iamplaya

go navy event

3 comments in this topic

[RCB4]
[RCB4]
Beta Testers
555 posts

i would like to thank wargaming for the go navy event its alot of fun and well made the amount of reward you get everyday from the extra crates is awsome 

things i dislike:

-the one thing i dislike is that your unable to get all the token rewards in arsenal without buying crates in the premium shop

and i would have really like the perma camo to be mountable on desmoines has well ,it would only make sense that both light cruiser and cruiser from usn get this option not just the light cruiser

-i dont care so much for the big eagle on superstructure for the freedom camo on usn cruisers.

is it possible to have this change so it doesnt have the big eagle on superstructure, it doesnt look good... place it on the bow like the eagle camo it would look way better if you ask me

things i like:

- i like are the ability to switch team if you desire

-the extra coal and camouflage everyday from the go navy event crates 

-the ranking leaderboard in random battle wich encourages teamplay and rewards active players

-the crates in premium shop althought needed to get all the rewards are really good with up to 24 dragon signals if your lucky

they are well worth the $ if your into getting good signals for your ships

-the shark and eagle perma camo both look cool for the worcester even tho i prefer the shark one for personal taste i will switch team eventually and get the eagle one has well once i have maxed out the sharks

-and finally i like the fact that you guys at wargaming keep adding new content on a regular basis it keeps the game interesting 

and draws new players to the game while holding on to existing ones,good job wargaming

i just started playing again a few months ago and these kind of things encourages me to keep playing the game

thanks for your effort wargaming

ps...dont let a few select toxic players discourage you keep on keeping on its a great game

Beta Testers
898 posts
14,840 battles

Your point without tokens is not valid.

You can have enough tokens for camo without buying i think. Check it again. 75 loyalty is not 75 tokens. / i was sad for that too./ Hover mouse on milestone. For each milestone, you have tokens 5+15+25+50+100. 

[RCB4]
[RCB4]
Beta Testers
555 posts
17 minutes ago, Gandariel said:

Your point without tokens is not valid.

You can have enough tokens for camo without buying i think. Check it again. 75 loyalty is not 75 tokens. / i was sad for that too./ Hover mouse on milestone. For each milestone, you have tokens 5+15+25+50+100. 

you cannot buy all the go navy rewards in arsenal without buying crates in premium shop

thats what i said

ALL rewards

Sign in to follow this