Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
OldSaltyOne

Hey Wargaming can we get a Thank You Reaction Icon on the Forums?

13 comments in this topic

[OSO]
Members
3,788 posts

Hey Wargaming simply can we get a thank you  reaction here on the forums.  There is only Cool Funny Bad Angry and Boring from what I'm seeing.  But there is NO Thank You Reaction.  It would be a good add to the list of things.   For example if you didn't want to reply and someone gave you a great tip or someone left a nice comment.   They could use the reaction "Thank You".  Just a suggestion Thanks.

Edited by torpsRus
  • Cool 7

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
23,087 posts
17,156 battles

While I don't see a specific need, I don't see a reason not to include it, either. So, sure, it's got my vote.

The only problem I see is that WG has the rights to use a complete suite of forum software, including all the functions of it. I don't know if they have the rights to just add or remove functions, or if the Invision software has a 'thank you' icon included. If it hasn't, WG might not have the rights to just up and add it.

• Cool 1

[OSO]
Members
3,788 posts
7 minutes ago, Lert said:

While I don't see a specific need, I don't see a reason not to include it, either. So, sure, it's got my vote.

The only problem I see is that WG has the rights to use a complete suite of forum software, including all the functions of it. I don't know if they have the rights to just add or remove functions, or if the Invision software has a 'thank you' icon included. If it hasn't, WG might not have the rights to just up and add it.

The Invision software does have the ability for it.  The other forum bored that I'm on uses the same Forum software and it has a thank you icon.

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
23,087 posts
17,156 battles
Just now, torpsRus said:

The Invision software does have the ability for it.  The other forum bored that I'm on uses the same Forum software and it has a thank you icon.

It does? That's good to know.

[OSO]
Members
3,788 posts
1 minute ago, Lert said:

Its just difficult to get a screen shot of it I'm not sure how I could snip the window and have the icons up at the same time.

Members
614 posts
Just now, torpsRus said:

Its just difficult to get a screen shot of it I'm not sure how I could snip the window and have the icons up at the same time.

I usually do a Print Screen then crop the photo in Word or something. I make many a user guide at work that needs to show what happens in hovering over icons and dropdowns, lol, had to get around the Snipping Tool.

[OSO]
Members
3,788 posts
19 minutes ago, Lert said:

I think @TheURLGuy Could whip somethin up in no time flat.  Or even @Pigeon_of_War could probably do it.

Edited by torpsRus
  • Cool 1

Sign in to follow this