You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
IgorSV94

Why are the multiplier for the event points not working or not making a difference?

14 comments in this topic

Members
38 posts
3,548 battles

I am maintaining my Loyalty to the Eagles, but It kinda sucks how unbalanced it is, points wise. This overall doesn't seem very well planned, if it is not broken

Edited by IgorSV94

[ADR]
Members
4,447 posts
15,465 battles

who says the multiplier isn't' working?  thing is,   most people will jump ship if they are losing. it's the nature of the beast. and of course there are those that think jumping ship to the other side for 1 container is a good deal.  you watch, at the end of the event, they will be the same people crying up a storm how they couldn't get enough tokens to get a perma camo because of the constant swapping.

Edited by Shadowrigger1
  • Cool 1

Members
38 posts
3,548 battles
1 minute ago, Shadowrigger1 said:

who says the multiplier isn't' working?  thing is,   most people will jump ship if they are losing. it's the nature of the beast. and of course there are those that think jumping ship to the other side for 1 container is a good deal.

I also said "or not making a difference".

[HELLS]
Members
2,508 posts
24,884 battles
15 minutes ago, IgorSV94 said:

I am maintaining my Loyalty to the Eagles, but It kinda sucks how unbalanced it is, points wise. This overall doesn't seem very well planned, if it is not broken

I am a loyal Shark. Why does the Eagle team have a hard time? Quite simple, really. Based on comments I have seen, most of the Eagle team members are from the USA. Most of the Shark team members are from outside the USA (I'm Canadian, as it happens) where there is a larger player base. We outnumber you Americans in player base size, which means we have at least as many really good players as you do (I don't count!). You are currently outnumbered, and MM does not pay attention to who plays for who when it makes up teams in Randoms or Co-op. A lot of players on both teams are splitting their efforts between Random and Co-op, with Scenarios and Clan battles trailing behind. Your chances are reduced based on numbers alone. Where you can shine is in scenarios and clan battles if you team up, and the points to be had in both are significant. I expect things to even out over the next month.

Members
1,021 posts
13,241 battles

I'm pretty sure most people are trying to get all tokens on one team then going to swap to get the other camo 1/2 way through. 

• Cool 1

[WOLF8]
Members
6,602 posts
5,800 battles
11 minutes ago, Rilak said:

I'm pretty sure most people are trying to get all tokens on one team then going to swap to get the other camo 1/2 way through. 

^ I agree with this.

Near the end of the event, we could see another thread like this saying something like "Why are Sharks losing now, when they had such a stellar start??" LOL. :Smile_teethhappy:

I wouldn't be surprised whether it ends up being true or not. :Smile_smile:

Members
135 posts
11,890 battles
25 minutes ago, GrandAdmiral_2016 said:

I am a loyal Shark. Why does the Eagle team have a hard time? Quite simple, really. Based on comments I have seen, most of the Eagle team members are from the USA. Most of the Shark team members are from outside the USA (I'm Canadian, as it happens) where there is a larger player base. We outnumber you Americans in player base size, which means we have at least as many really good players as you do (I don't count!). You are currently outnumbered, and MM does not pay attention to who plays for who when it makes up teams in Randoms or Co-op. A lot of players on both teams are splitting their efforts between Random and Co-op, with Scenarios and Clan battles trailing behind. Your chances are reduced based on numbers alone. Where you can shine is in scenarios and clan battles if you team up, and the points to be had in both are significant. I expect things to even out over the next month.

I don't believe that"s true, sharks are just more ferocious and fear inducing than eagles.

• Cool 1

[D-PN]
[D-PN]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
21,548 battles

Perhaps more people have chosen sharks than eagles resulting in the roll stomp.

[SHEEP]
Members
216 posts
4,319 battles

It’s world of warships not world of warplanes, that probably has something to do with it

[RKLES]
Members
11,801 posts
13,379 battles
2 hours ago, GrandAdmiral_2016 said:

There are many of us in USA that are Sharks as well.

256ABB72-730F-43B0-81A1-E58882D9E998.jpeg.f2aa4e0a432a9028ab5b04f058ce4bf9.jpeg

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
1,100 posts
9,864 battles

It was close the first day, but I’m sure people jumped ship when the sharks won that day. Let’s just decide on a date to jump ship again and go back to the Eagles.

Edited by SavageTactical