You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
KalishniKat

Sharks vs Eagles has Made Things Fun Again

17 comments in this topic

[PSP]
Members
1,332 posts
12,228 battles

I've gotten back to the game after a very short departure and in my opinion the new sharks eagles thing is a lot of fun. You can get rewards even if you are on a bad team if you perform well. The idea of things being imbalanced will change as people will eventually switch teams for various reasons. I'm a shark, but always root for the underdog, so next eagles invite I'll likely switch. give it time folks, don't get all upset after a few days. 

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[PVE]
Members
3,684 posts
15,700 battles

It is so transparent, a great many of us don't even know or care what team we are on !  If we get a red or blue crate, we're happy because it is free........and, in a terribly grindy game that WoWs is, free actually helps....

AND, you cans witch sides and get more free stuff......  What a deal.

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,241 posts

As soon as I get the shark camo I'm switching ;)

Members
5,202 posts
3,461 battles

So long as I get enough loyalty points for a camo I'm good. I'll pick up plenty of containers over the course of the event no matter which side wins. 

The Shark camo looks better than the Eagle one so I suspect that was the initial drive behind the Sharks being the first team people went with.

• Cool 1

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,140 posts

I figure that's the real driving force behind who is on what team... the camo.

Let's be honest... the Eagle camo is uh...kinda wonky when compared to the shark camo. :cap_like:

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
2,114 posts
20,330 battles

I thought you sold all your ships and quit?

[PSP]
Members
1,332 posts
12,228 battles
22 hours ago, Warped_1 said:

I thought you sold all your ships and quit?

Like I said, after a very short departure i came back, smaller fleet, less pressure, more fun. 

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
6,713 posts
12,159 battles
On 7/29/2018 at 9:45 AM, Herr_Reitz said:

I figure that's the real driving force behind who is on what team... the camo.

Let's be honest... the Eagle camo is uh...kinda wonky when compared to the shark camo. :cap_like:

Eh. I think the shark one is wonky.

Beta Testers
3,420 posts
6,278 battles
On 7/29/2018 at 10:34 AM, KalishniKat said:

I've gotten back to the game after a very short departure and in my opinion the new sharks eagles thing is a lot of fun. You can get rewards even if you are on a bad team if you perform well. The idea of things being imbalanced will change as people will eventually switch teams for various reasons. I'm a shark, but always root for the underdog, so next eagles invite I'll likely switch. give it time folks, don't get all upset after a few days. 

I have only played 1 game in four weeks, I am struggling to find motivation to play. I have been playing Dungeons and Dragons online. I found and active clan and have recruited two MMO friends I have played with one and off for 12 years to come back and play. 

[A-I-M]
Members
2,564 posts
12,042 battles
48 minutes ago, KalishniKat said:

Like I said, after a very short departure i came back, smaller fleet, less pressure, more fun. 

Good to see you back, Kalishnkov, errrr, Kat!

[PSP]
Members
1,332 posts
12,228 battles
41 minutes ago, Belthorian said:

I have only played 1 game in four weeks, I am struggling to find motivation to play. I have been playing Dungeons and Dragons online. I found and active clan and have recruited two MMO friends I have played with one and off for 12 years to come back and play. 

There's the little things though that called me back....like deleting a Kamikaze R with one salvo the other night..it just felt so good to get some revenge on a seal clubber!! That's good motivation :fish_haloween:

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,452 posts

I'll play Eagles until I max out loyalty points then switch to Sharks when everyone in Sharks switches to Eagles so I can be on the losing team again.

• Funny 1

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
2 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

I'll play Eagles until I max out loyalty points then switch to Sharks when everyone in Sharks switches to Eagles so I can be on the losing team again.

I will stay with the Eagles to the End.