Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Feragus

Seattle Aiming

3 comments in this topic

Members
96 posts
3,528 battles

I grinded my way through the cleveland, finally figured out how to play it at mediocre levels, then got the seattle and suddenly BAM I can't shoot for crap, my hit % went through the floor, my damage is absolute garbage.

Lead times are completely out of whack, Attempting to rain fire on a beached F.Der.Grobe, landed 5 shells out of 13 salvos. Target was 12km away, shells just dancing in the water all around the ship.

Ended that game with 564 shells fired, 42 hits, for 9k damage and 0 fires. How can a ship using the exact same 152mm guns have such a horrible shell trajectory arc and horrible dispersion?

Can someone please maybe give me some advice on properly aiming with the seattle?

Yes I know I only have 6 games in the ship, yes it's fully upgraded, 16pt captain with ifhe/concealment/demo expert/expert marksman.

shot-18.07.29_09.24.23-0180.jpg

shot-18.07.29_09.24.34-0694.jpg

Members
94 posts
3,412 battles
On 7/29/2018 at 10:32 AM, Feragus said:

I grinded my way through the cleveland, finally figured out how to play it at mediocre levels, then got the seattle and suddenly BAM I can't shoot for crap, my hit % went through the floor, my damage is absolute garbage.

Lead times are completely out of whack, Attempting to rain fire on a beached F.Der.Grobe, landed 5 shells out of 13 salvos. Target was 12km away, shells just dancing in the water all around the ship.

Ended that game with 564 shells fired, 42 hits, for 9k damage and 0 fires. How can a ship using the exact same 152mm guns have such a horrible shell trajectory arc and horrible dispersion?

Can someone please maybe give me some advice on properly aiming with the seattle?

Yes I know I only have 6 games in the ship, yes it's fully upgraded, 16pt captain with ifhe/concealment/demo expert/expert marksman.

shot-18.07.29_09.24.23-0180.jpg

shot-18.07.29_09.24.34-0694.jpg

Dude I shot 750 shells 92 hits and only 2k damage.  Yes the Seattle is broke and needs a massive rework for a tier 9 cruiser.  The Cleveland should have never been moved to tier 8  but you know Wargaming doesnt do anything correct.  Like the Montana full salvo at 10km on a buffalo at the water line all over pens no citadels.  I dont care who you are thats enough to make you leave that game.  Yet that Buffalo can citadel you from max range.  Makes perfect sense.  over pen flooding needs to be brought back to the game.

Sign in to follow this