Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
NoZoupForYou

Go Navy Crates Worth it (review) And Dont Tread Wooster Action

5 comments in this topic

[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
1,635 posts
6,020 battles

Are Go Navy crates are worth it and a longer look at how important it is to Div up in a Worcester (with glorious Eagle camo on). Lastly, working discord link for those interested.  The old link I gave out disappeared while we upgraded.

• Funny 1

[TNP66]
Beta Testers
1,896 posts
4,578 battles
1 hour ago, NoZoupForYou said:

Are Go Navy crates are worth it and a longer look at how important it is to Div up in a Worcester (with glorious Eagle camo on). Lastly, working discord link for those interested.  The old link I gave out disappeared while we upgraded.

No they are not worth it what has gotten into you. Admiral Thunder and many others have said that they cost too much. Instead of being a mouth piece please advocate for containers like the Revoltuonary, Hunt for Bismarck, and older collections. Use your common sense Ichase at least knows when to say something is up. Even Notser is not afraid to call out Wargaming when something seems off. Thought you had some southern common sense. 

To add some context I used to buy the Yamamoto containersThe Bismarck Containers, The Revoltuionary containers, and the Santa Containers. Put at least $2,000 in at one point in the last few months. I am closing my wallet as I can see Inflation in these new crates. 

[PHASE]
Members
6,117 posts
19,348 battles

certainly not on the fence is he?

Posted something about this yesterday. It's a time vs money issue. Personally, I can't play without top tier camo and the good flags. Playing for 1800 xp per game just can't be done...so I buy whatever crate provides to best and most super flags. Right now I am freaking out as I am out of all good camo and using the arsenal to at least get the yellow banana camo as soon as I have the coal.  $60 for a few beers and a nice burger at a sportsbar or $22 for a weekends play...

Why I don't play my 70 or so premiums to save on camo ...just addicted to tech tree ships...lols

[RCB4]
[RCB4]
Beta Testers
555 posts
1 hour ago, NoZoupForYou said:

the shark camo is way more glorious zoup 3to 0 for that sharks )

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,749 posts
24,964 battles

The only „worth“ comes from the 95 tokens strategy and the two T10 premium camos. If you have enough time you may change the team after you got 95 token to collect another 95. After that you buy three container and have 125 of each side, which gives you two T10 camos (Sauce and DM) for 15$. 

Sign in to follow this