You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Markk9

General German Captain Build for Premium Ship

3 comments in this topic

[13CLM]
Members
458 posts
3,146 battles

Is there such a thing, I know it would be a compromise, but could/would one work? I'm working on getting a german CPT (at 14, 29K from 15) to 19 and working up the cruiser line (at T8) to T10. My priority is getting the CPT to 19, then level the cruiser line. I'm rotating the CPT through the premium ships K Albert, Graf Spee (favorite ship), Scharnhorst, Prinz Eugen, and Tirpitz, along with the teir ship, to get the daily bonuses. I have been thinking of keeping him as a premium ships CPT to farm XP needed to raise another CPT through level 10.

My current CPT has: PT, PM, AR, DM, CE. Thinking about dropping DM for SI, and I'm not sure what level 4 skill to pick next. If I had to pick a primary ship for this CPT it would be the Graf Spee, with the Scharnhorst in 2nd.

Edited by Markk9

[PVE]
Members
19,795 posts
11,989 battles
10 minutes ago, Markk9 said:

Is there such a thing, I know it would be a compromise, but could/would one work? I'm working on getting a german CPT (at 14, 29K from 15) to 19 and working up the cruiser line (at T8) to T10. My priority is getting the CPT to 19, then level the cruiser line. I'm rotating the CPT through the premium ships K Albert, Graf Spee (favorite ship), Scharnhorst, Prinz Eugen, and Tirpitz, along with the teir ship, to get the daily bonuses. I have been thinking of keeping him as a premium ships CPT to farm XP needed to raise another CPT through level 10.

My current CPT has: PT, PM, AR, DM, CE. Thinking about dropping DM for SI, and I'm sure what level 4 skill to pick next. If I had to pick a primary ship for this CPT it would be the Graf Spee, with the Scharnhorst in 2nd.

SI would be great for Graf Spee and Scharnhorst. It also help Roon and Hindenburg as they have heal.

[_-_]
Members
3,146 posts
8,215 battles

DKM battleships and high-end cruisers are built to brawl, so spec your captains accordingly. I don't know how many points you have to spend, but my 19-point Hindy features BFT, AFT, FP, and SE prominently.

My Bismarck is only 15 points ATM so does not have FP yet. I plan to use that build on FDG and GK.

I don't bother with CE because I'm in close anyway. German boats are built like that.