Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ghost_90

Mouse Clicks

9 comments in this topic

[WOLF7]
Members
70 posts
23,680 battles

I am having trouble with what seems to be with multiple mouse clicks. I have noticed that when I single click the game sometimes responds as if I have clicked 2 or more times. I have an HP P6540y with windows 10 pro. This does not appear to happen in other software. Does anyone have a suggestion before I open a ticket?  

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,452 posts

Try cleaning your mouse. If this doesn't work, then new mice are rather inexpensive. Also, wireless mice are prone to problems like this, especially if the battery is low.

[36]
Members
447 posts
9,072 battles

Just recently I've noticed an issue that only occurs in WOWS regarding my mouse: Occasionally when I double click to fire a full salvo the mouse curser will jump out of the game (windowed mode) and to my desktop. I have to find my curser, move it back into the game window, click to activate and then I can play as usual until the next time it happens. I did change mouse battery, clean mouse, change mouse, re-install driver, repair the game, check my game settings, and repeatedly play/use numerous other windowed games and applications without a single instance of the issue recurring - until I played WOWS again. I suppose I could install the game on a different computer and see if I have the same problems, but most likely I'll have to go with my smaller 32" monitor and play full-screen, although I dislike full screen gaming quite a lot. Of course, I haven't actually tried the game in full screen since the last patch (when the problem started) so I might still have the same issue only worse, because I'd have to minimize the game to find my curser. Perhaps. Or it might work as intended.

It's always something with WG.

Anyway, yes, someone else is having mouse issues with the game.

[NWNG]
Members
3,054 posts
4,925 battles
48 minutes ago, Dadrox said:

For an 8 yr old box that started life on Win 7.

That's not the issue.

1 hour ago, monpetitloup said:

Check mouse sensitivity in your computer’s settings as well as the games.

Try this^

45 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

Try cleaning your mouse. If this doesn't work, then new mice are rather inexpensive. Also, wireless mice are prone to problems like this, especially if the battery is low.

Then this ^ (or do this one first, then the other)

46 minutes ago, Raven114 said:

Try a different mouse........99% of the problem

This one last.

[WOLF7]
Members
70 posts
23,680 battles

Attached a new mouse and that seems to have solved the problem,  thanks for your help

Sign in to follow this