Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Gin_Blossoms

Forlorn Hope is now Recruiting (-FH-)

5 comments in this topic

[CUTER]
Members
224 posts
1,675 battles

The Forlorn Hope is now recruiting players who wish to have clan benefits such as found in oil.  Additionally, if you want to occasionally division up that is in the realm of possibility.  For those looking to use comms, there is a discord channel; but mic, etc. is not required.

Are your stats bloody red?  Or are they deep rich Purple?  Are they somewhere in between?  All are welcome here.

Right now, it is just me, and I am hoping to find a few more in recruitment.  I am a casual player, usually 4-6 hours a week.  I do not expect people to play everyday.  If you have a life outside the game and are only available on the weekends that is completely understood.  Very relaxed...come join up.

Additionally, for those of you wishing to change your stats for upward mobility I will offer tutelage for clan members only.  I can do training room or even division assisted training.   I would say I am ok at the game, so feel free to use my experience to your benefit.

One reminder, sexist, racist, team killers, and general toxicity here on the boards or in game will be cause for removal from the clan.  This will be subjective based on my observations, although warnings will usually precede removal.

*Edit -- This clan will likely remain non-competitive unless there is a drive from the clan members to do so.

Edited by Gin_Blossoms

Sign in to follow this