Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Zip_Zip

New fleet recruiting: [HOOPR] Hooper Drives the Boat Chief

1 comment in this topic

[HOOPR]
[HOOPR]
Members
11 posts
9,649 battles

Some say Hooper was “in” sharks, others say he had “city hands” from counting money all his life. We can’t really be sure.

We do know that Hooper was from the Oceanographiic institute and willing to help when things got bad.

In “Hooper Drives the Boat Chief”  we honor the sprirt of exploration and player development. We welcome new and veteran players alike into an atmosphere of relaxed camraderie with no drama and no d-bags. Just chill, have fun and work together to improve our game play in a non judgemental evironment. 

Our requirements are simple. 

1. No Dirt bags. Unsportsman like behaviour in battle or chat will not be tolerated.

2. Maturity. We don’t have an age requirement but if you behave like a child, regardless of your age, you won’t last long in HOOPR. 

3. Activity. We don’t have any minimum activity levels but once we are full up and have new applicants, members inactive for more than 4 weeks without notice will be removed.

That’s pretty much it. No win rate requirement. 

I’m a SPUD over in World of Tanks Blitz and World of Warships Blitz and with my new laptop I once again an begining to explore the PC gaming world and in particular World of Warships.

I’m still a newb but I’m getting there which is the whole point. Like SPUD in the Blitz games HOOPR is about not giving up, ever and continually improving gameplay  in a laid back atmosphere.

If you think you’d fit in feel free to apply.

-Zip_Zip

Sign in to follow this