You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
HighVelocityHD

Cant find the Training room?

6 comments in this topic

[SIGN]
Members
10 posts
721 battles

Hey guys i really want to access the Training room but it dosen't appear anywhere.

Does it appear after a certain level or do i have to edit the config file or maybe a mod, Thank you

Edited by HighVelocityHD

[PVE]
Members
19,794 posts
11,987 battles
20 minutes ago, HighVelocityHD said:

Hey guys i really want to access the Training room but it dosen't appear anywhere.

Does it appear after a certain level or do i have to edit the config file or maybe a mod, Thank you

You can get access to the training room when you get to account level 15.

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Account_Level

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
19,794 posts
11,987 battles
34 minutes ago, HighVelocityHD said:

Thank you captain kizarvexis.

You are welcome

Members
26 posts
575 battles

I just recently reached level 15 and discovered the training room myself.  I'm finding it to be a great resource for testing strategies, comparing my ships against others I often fight in battles and familiarizing myself with maps. I like the fact that I can create my own scenarios, invite live players or use bots, set the aggro level for bots (low, medium, high) and set the time of the training session up to an hour if I choose. I just recently populated a map with about 6 bot ships that I programmed to just sit and not fire and used my ship to find their weak spots, compare my HE and AP against their armor and to generally  see how long it would take my ship to light them up. You don't get anything for sinking ships or capping, but you don't use anything either. Thanks WoWs for providing a powerful training tool.

• Cool 1