4 comments in this topic

[PIOJO]
Members
107 posts
14,633 battles

Dear fellows and technical support, I would like to know how can I see "games replays" from the previous version of the game interface and other improvements. I have epic games that I would to keep seeing one and once again. Is there any other executable file to see previous version? Opening those files with the actual interface version, doesnt work. Thank you for your time to answer this. My best;

Go4U

[PIOJO]
Members
107 posts
14,633 battles
9 hours ago, theLaalaa said:

At this time it seems you can only open replays with a version-matching game executable. I use OBS software to record every battle, then delete the ones I don't want.

Thank you for your time to answer! So... every change of version, previous saved games are gone... Too sad!!! I'm wondering why Technical Support didn't add any answer... Well... Once again, thank you for your time!

• Cool 1

Community Department
3,292 posts
1,296 battles
On 29.07.2018 at 12:15 PM, Go4U said:

Dear fellows and technical support, I would like to know how can I see "games replays" from the previous version of the game interface and other improvements. I have epic games that I would to keep seeing one and once again. Is there any other executable file to see previous version? Opening those files with the actual interface version, doesnt work. Thank you for your time to answer this. My best;

Go4U

Sorry for long responce. I can not please you. Due to different content and structure of updates it would be almost impossible to make replays run on actual version. 
As for now the only way to watch old replays is to have old appropriate game client. I don't think that it could be really changed in the future. 

• Cool 1