You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Stormie1126

These past few days....

15 comments in this topic

Members
280 posts
3,010 battles

Are REALLY making me [edited] wish for the ability to reach through the screen/internet and throttle the life out of people.

Every match. Literally EVERY. MATCH. Lemmings here. Lemmings there. LEMMINGS [edited] EVERYWHERE. Who then can't even steamroll the split enemy fleet-so both sides collapse, one because it's over matched, the other because the lemmings can't hit the broadside of a barn that's two inches in front of them or have the mental wherewithal to focus fire.

11735-epic-rage-gif-is-epic_o.gif

/vent

[ACES_]
Beta Testers
339 posts
4,475 battles

so who is winning all these battles that everyone is posting about being on loser teams?

Members
527 posts
9,812 battles
3 minutes ago, Ron4ja said:

so who is winning all these battles that everyone is posting about being on loser teams?

I know what he is saying. He has been stuck on bad after bad team watching players do just plain stupid things and it has gotten to the point where frustration has set in. 

Members
280 posts
3,010 battles
8 minutes ago, Scrapyard_ said:

I know what he is saying. He has been stuck on bad after bad team watching players do just plain stupid things and it has gotten to the point where frustration has set in. 

It's making learning/doing well in the Pensacola, which is pretty different from all the other cruisers I've played, that much harder and more frustrating.

Members
1,337 posts
7,116 battles
3 minutes ago, Stormie1126 said:

It's making learning/doing well in the Pensacola, which is pretty different from all the other cruisers I've played, that much harder and more frustrating.

Sometimes it is best just to log for a bit and cool off so you do not make your own mistakes due to being upset. 

• Cool 1

[O-PN]
Members
9,110 posts
10,486 battles
1 hour ago, Ron4ja said:

That would be me. :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
13,227 posts
18,423 battles
1 hour ago, Stormie1126 said:

Are REALLY making me [edited] wish for the ability to reach through the screen/internet and throttle the life out of people.

Had a match tonight, each side had no CVs and a 4 - 4 - 4 MM balance; 4 BBs, 4 Cruisers, 4 DDs. Was a tier 9 match, I was in my tier 7 PA DD, and all four red cruisers are radar cruisers. 

And not one minute into the match someone on my team starts screaming at me in chat that I should be capping. We lost one ship to a tier 9 Russian CL right after that, from capping without knowing where the radar cruisers were. 

Wasn't my best game ever, in fact I did very little other than spot and cap behind the red team. I finished in the bottom half, matter of fact. But by the time the game was over I had spotted many ships and had 3 solo caps ... and was still alive. I was the least armored and gunned ship in the match, and I think I did OK. The guy complaining died early, though he did do better than me in the final standings. He was also playing a tier 9 cruiser.

I never let others decide how I will play a match.

[-TKS-]
Members
816 posts
13,236 battles

I feel the op , feels like my whole team is from the eagle squad , cant buy a win.  in normal times it doesn't bother me too much but when you need wins to collect points it sucks. 

Solanum tuberosum

[INTEL]
Members
12,123 posts
33,626 battles

I just moved to coop. May stay there the whole summer. Divved or solo doesn't seem to matter, the games are all atrocious.

[WAIFU]
[WAIFU]
Members
3,590 posts
13,095 battles
49 minutes ago, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

Well, I've won 15 straight. Perhaps you've been facing myself and @pikohan. We've been wronging rights at all tiers for 2 days.

Yes, yes, divpads are good. Let us continue doing them! :Smile_smile:

• Funny 1

Beta Testers
1,285 posts
10,178 battles

If they aren't getting screamed at for being lemmings they are getting screamed at for camping. With all the obscene ragers I ran into tonight this game isn't worth the trash talk. Make up your mind what you are taking your inadequacies out on.

Not all steam rolls are the result of stupid players.

Members
2,201 posts
5,008 battles

Had a heartbreaking loss today with 135996 damage, 3 kills, Confederate and High Caliber. Our Boise, a blue PR player, was the only ship alive after I died to torpedoes from enemy Fushun. At the end of the match I placed only second, a testimony to how well he did. Let's just say we tried our best, but our team simply folded. Congrats to him, and a big middle finger to the remaining 10 players.

EDIT: 135886 damage.

Edited by Grand_Viceroy_Zhou_Ziyu

Members
280 posts
3,010 battles
1 hour ago, Scotty_SE said:

If they aren't getting screamed at for being lemmings they are getting screamed at for camping. With all the obscene ragers I ran into tonight this game isn't worth the trash talk. Make up your mind what you are taking your inadequacies out on.

Not all steam rolls are the result of stupid players.

I don't mind people using islands for cover as long as they're contributing-often this isn't the case though. I had a match the other night where once again, I was on the non-lemming side of the map. But for once the red team was a lemming one too, both sides were evenly matched in terms of numbers, but my side was outgunned-2 green CLs, a BB, and a DD to the red's 2 BBs and 2 CLs . We could have won the day, or at least caused heavy damage, but my side got wrecked because even though me, the other cruiser, and the DD that were there, the Normandie that was with us hid right up against a rock, didn't move at all, and did [edited]-all to help. The DD and us 2 CLs managed to take down a BB and moderately damage the other, with some light damage to the CLs, but only after we had all died did the Normandie decide to move....and he dies quick because now the reds only have one target. [edited] twit.

Edited by Stormie1126