Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
VVoony

Are Go Navy camos for USN CLs only available for limited time?

7 comments in this topic

[CAPGO]
Members
735 posts
6,656 battles

Or are they to stay ? after Go Navy event is done?

[HINON]
Members
12,656 posts

You mean the perma camos? I think the answer is staring right at you . . . Or are you referring to them leaving the arsenal after the event?

[WOLF8]
Members
6,579 posts
5,796 battles
3 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

You mean the perma camos? I think the answer is staring right at you . . . Or are you referring to them leaving the arsenal after the event?

I think he means the latter. I would assume that once the event is over, any left over tokens and the whole "Go Navy" part of the Arsenal shop would just go "poof!"

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
13,227 posts
18,423 battles
2 hours ago, 0806sung said:

Yes, they will only be available for as long as WoW wants/needs your hard earned money.

[ARGSY]
Members
17,442 posts
12,103 battles
4 hours ago, Umikami said:

Yes, they will only be available for as long as WoW wants/needs your hard earned money.

For the hardcore grinders who can push on through and top the teams without trying etc. etc, and who can choose between fish and fowl, no hard-earned money changes hands. For those who want ALL the good stuff from BOTH sides, some money is required. For those who can't or won't grind, the violation of the wallet becomes significantly more intense.

So long as there are people who will spend hundreds of dollars to get tokens, container coal for Salem, etc. etc., there will be a Russian at the other end happy to take their money.  Someone on another thread pointed out that there are faster and more ephemeral ways to blow a hundred dollars (e.g. a night out on the town), but shelling out several hundred at a time just to get one ship isn't a place I want to go, even if I had all of Donald Trump's money.

Members
1,140 posts
8,387 battles
8 hours ago, 0806sung said:

Or are they to stay ? after Go Navy event is done?

Here is what it looks like will happen:

The Go Navy competition, Sharks vs. Eagles, will end on August 20 (North American time).

The next patch, 0.7.8, will probably be released Wednesday, August 22, North American time.  With the release of 0.7.8, the Go Navy part of the Arsenal (and thus the availability of the permanent camos for USN CLs) will disappear, and any of your remaining tokens will be converted into silver.

So it looks like there will be a small window - two days - to spend all your tokens in the Arsenal after the actual competition is over and before the next patch.  

Don't sleep on Wargaming.

Sign in to follow this