You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
anonym_VUBt2QK9s8Ao

NA Random Games

89 comments in this topic

[YARRR]
Members
659 posts
5,375 battles

Yup, a lot like that.

I'm not playing on weekends anymore.   It's just too stupid out there.

• Cool 1

[BNKR]
Members
1,553 posts
2,039 battles

As long as you avoid weekends, summer, winter break, spring break, teacher workshops, weekday evenings between 5:34 and 9:51pm, Arbor Day, Labor Day, Memorial Day, the weeks before and after Thanksgiving, Canada Day, the fishing opener, the hunting opener, the month of February, and weekday mornings between 4:18 and 10:27am, it should be fine. Or so I've heard.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 6

[SKI]
Members
149 posts
8,755 battles

like your team has 2 Colorado's and a Warspite that decide to go on a wide flanking maneuver to attack the enemy CV in the back of the map.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Members
527 posts
9,833 battles

I have found that  3 am - 6 am i get the best random games. Not all wins but not blowouts either. More games that are close and well fought on both sides. 

• Cool 1

[KNTAI]
[KNTAI]
Members
806 posts
7,007 battles

Some days have a good W/L record, and others not so much. Clown fiestas, lemming trains, one-sided stomps, CV fishing divisions, stacked MM, being the only bottom tier ship on the team, or the occasional instances of altruism and team work to mount a comeback are all parts of the Wargaming multiplayer experience.

The game mode isn't called Random Battles for nothing. :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
24,191 posts
24,546 battles
1 hour ago, AlemaumBeer said:

like this?

serimonia.PNG

Damn, dude.  You're having a rough night.  My sympathies.

• Cool 1

Members
527 posts
9,833 battles
11 minutes ago, Cruiser_Chicago said:

Some days have a good W/L record, and others not so much. Clown fiestas, lemming trains, one-sided stomps, CV fishing divisions, stacked MM, being the only bottom tier ship on the team, or the occasional instances of altruism and team work to mount a comeback are all parts of the Wargaming multiplayer experience.

The game mode isn't called Random Battles for nothing. :Smile_teethhappy:

They should call them Roulette Battles. Round and round she goes what you will get nobody knows.

• Funny 2

[SALVO]
Members
24,191 posts
24,546 battles
31 minutes ago, nightrider760 said:

like your team has 2 Colorado's and a Warspite that decide to go on a wide flanking maneuver to attack the enemy CV in the back of the map.

And that is so profoundly stupid because those 3 BBs are going to all be slower than any carrier they're likely to see, except a Bogue, I suppose.  Regardless, it's never worth it for BBs to chase CVs.  Shoot at them from long range when a team mate has spotted them?  Sure.  But actually chase them?  Just so stupid.

[SALVO]
Members
24,191 posts
24,546 battles
48 minutes ago, RagingxMarmoset said:

As long as you avoid weekends, summer, winter break, spring break, teacher workshops, weekday evenings between 5:34 and 9:51pm, Arbor Day, Labor Day, Memorial Day, the weeks before and after Thanksgiving, Canada Day, the fishing opener, the hunting opener, the month of February, and weekday mornings between 4:18 and 10:27am, it should be fine. Or so I've heard.

Or, rumor has it, any day of the week ending in a 'y'.  

Members
1,215 posts
3,177 battles

5b5d46cfb1b3e_WorldofWarshipsScreenshot2018_07.28-21_40_19_68.thumb.png.e86f34517afcdce6b5e26aba716a8121.png

5b5d46b903a6b_WorldofWarshipsScreenshot2018_07.26-21_36_32_50.thumb.png.485a557a64842af7d1fce4b747f974b6.png

No it isn't just randoms, the op is (full of) HORRIBLE (players) this week. I've only been able to carry one game to a win, and I've topped the team score every single time (out of 7 or 8 games). 

• Cool 1

Members
527 posts
9,833 battles
4 minutes ago, CarbonButtprint said:

5b5d46cfb1b3e_WorldofWarshipsScreenshot2018_07.28-21_40_19_68.thumb.png.e86f34517afcdce6b5e26aba716a8121.png

5b5d46b903a6b_WorldofWarshipsScreenshot2018_07.26-21_36_32_50.thumb.png.485a557a64842af7d1fce4b747f974b6.png

No it isn't just randoms, the op is (full of) HORRIBLE (players) this week. I've only been able to carry one game to a win, and I've topped the team score every single time (out of 7 or 8 games). 

I feel your pain man i really do. 

• Cool 1

[WOLF4]
Members
122 posts
6,249 battles

I've had a day watching green teams camp and die.

"Push you swabs!  There're two ships to your five!"

"Nah, we'd rather come to a halt and get burned to the waterline one by one".

Edited by Shipping_Forecast

Members
128 posts
1,123 battles

Nothing hurts more than losing 4 out of 5 games a session. Why do I put myself through this? Is it some virtual morbid fascination? Or do I just really enjoy dying? No one will ever know.

• Cool 1

[-K-]
[-K-]
Supertester
930 posts
11,239 battles

Only tip for random games, or any game, is don't rely on your team to win. Stay alive as long as you can, and do the most damage/kills/caps, cause in the end you will have to assist your teams win the most.

Members
2,201 posts
5,008 battles
2 hours ago, Rebel_Mike2094 said:

Nothing hurts more than losing 4 out of 5 games a session. Why do I put myself through this? Is it some virtual morbid fascination? Or do I just really enjoy dying? No one will ever know.

It's more like "I hope the next battle will be good", and when the next few battles are just as bad / worse / not much better, somehow you still have that hope inside you. It's morbid indeed, and I've suffered greatly because of this.

• Cool 1

[4HIM]
Members
2,856 posts
10,785 battles
16 minutes ago, USSCurtis said:

and another thing, why are the bad players always on the green teams?

Probably because I'm always on the green team.  

• Cool 1

Members
5,202 posts
3,461 battles
28 minutes ago, USSCurtis said:

and another thing, why are the bad players always on the green teams?

I don't think anyone is so foolish to think that their team is the only one that gets poor players. It's when your team gets a greater amount of poor players. 

Some plays people have no choice, but I see many situations that players put themselves into then complain they got a raw deal. 

For example: you team folds in under 5 minutes. Wow. Just wow. 

I'm a decent player and I can save matches, but my team has to at least give me a shot at the save. That doesn't always happen.

• Cool 1

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
298 posts
2,807 battles
9 hours ago, AlemaumBeer said:

like this?

serimonia.PNG

Maybe not play a tier 8 DD with a 5 point captain? You don't even have CE. 

• Cool 1