Sign in to follow this  
JunkwaffelXXI

New Prompt: How to kill it.

4 comments in this topic

[TWBNS]
Members
82 posts
11,411 battles

Joined one of the factions this evening, and now I have this great big prompt in the middle of my screen that tells me that the  Tab Key will bring up statistics.  It is really aggravating to have this thing right in the middle of my field of view.  Does anyone know how to kill it?

Edited by JunkwaffelXXI

[TWBNS]
Members
82 posts
11,411 battles

LOL!  Of course I tried that.  It's ok, it was a graphics glitch.  When I closed out of the game and rebooted it, the problem resolved itself.  I thought it had to do with the team competition, but it was a separate issue.  Thanks for the reply.

• Cool 1

Members
4,841 posts
5,608 battles
14 minutes ago, JunkwaffelXXI said:

LOL!  Of course I tried that.  It's ok, it was a graphics glitch.  When I closed out of the game and rebooted it, the problem resolved itself.  I thought it had to do with the team competition, but it was a separate issue.  Thanks for the reply.

I had the same thing pop up in my first random battle, but when I hit tab, it was on that new sharks/eagles team stats sub-tab. I switched it back to the team list since I like to pull it up frequently during battle. Haven't seen it since. I guess it's getting glitched for some like the "press shift to enter/exit zoom" a few patches back.

Edited by GhostSwordsman