Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Driftwood1844

I give up on T10

18 comments in this topic

Members
855 posts
3,580 battles

Its virtually useless for me to continue playing it. Before I thought, yea you know your not all that experienced at it, you got to learn these boats, but no matter what I do I can't keep a above 50 WR at T10....... I guess I just need to Div up if I want to!

I Thought the Zao was going to save my T10 WR, I was wrong.....

So far in the Zao I'm averaging 98 688 Damage with a 42 percent WR......My WTR is set at 1 663. 

Still can't win....

lol.jpg

Edited by Slumlord_Cheeto
  • Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[TBW]
Members
6,395 posts
12,011 battles

I am worse, but I really don't play tier 10 enough. I suppose when I have all of the ships I might play more tier 10.

Beta Testers
1,143 posts
3,273 battles

It happens. Especially with your first T10. I'm currently through the floor and still sinking. 

At some point you will adjust, either on your own or by necessity; you can only bleed so much Silver and Tank your W/L before your forced to adapt. 

T10 is costly. But that's what the lower and more economical tiers are for. Grinding credits to play T10, practice for positioning and playstyle, and so they stay populated for players who have only recently started playing. 

[FORM]
Members
258 posts
5,086 battles

Tier 8-10 is a mess right now. Most of the real good tier 10 players just play clan wars now and you very seldom see them in tier 10 games. Many of the good ones when they do play random are playing lower tiers over being burned out in tier 10 from clan wars and ranked. Yes, there are SOME good tier 10 players playing but they are greatly out numbered by bad players. There seems to be a large amount of mid to low 40% players in tier 10 now and sadly i think it will stay that way for some time. 

Edited by Scrapyard_
  • Cool 1

Members
605 posts
7,221 battles
18 hours ago, Scrapyard_ said:

Tier 8-10 is a mess right now. Most of the real good tier 10 players just play clan wars now and you very seldom see them in tier 10 games. Many of the good ones when they do play random are playing lower tiers over being burned out in tier 10 from clan wars and ranked. Yes, there are SOME good tier 10 players playing but they are greatly out numbered by bad players. There seems to be a large amount of mid to low 40% players in tier 10 now and sadly i think it will stay that way for some time. 

Yep, what he said.  T10 is the worst infestation of window-lickers and glue-eaters you will find in this game, in any tier.

@Slumlord_Cheeto

Yes, due to the player base at T10 you really need to division to win consistent with your skill level.   In the same boat as a clanless solo player, grinding my high tier ships became infuriating.  Am a solid player, but I just have no impact solo with a team full of 35 - 45%ers who I am unsure if they are chewing on a glue stick while playing with their feet or are really just that bad. The top 5% have hard times swinging games with teammates like those if they are solo.

I just took a break from high tier completely and started grinding a couple of lines I haven't done yet.  Less stress, more fun, better players/teams.  T10 isn't going anywhere, despite what some think it's not the "endgame".

Edited by Aeries1

[WUDPS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,831 posts
4,724 battles

You see my friend, you are suffering...because eventually the window lickers who literally drag a whole team down EVENTUALLY got to tier 10.

Grab a tier 7 prem boat and go enjoy your life. 

Preeeeeeecious:

PGSD508.png

• Cool 2

[-TKS-]
Members
297 posts
5,931 battles

T10 is great having a blast. Pretty sure im losing more  but never cared for that as long as its fun. I think the new map target will help  the campfest issue so im good.   

[WOLF6]
Members
1,874 posts
4,926 battles
17 hours ago, Scrapyard_ said:

The absence of good players would explain my 61% WR at T10 :Smile_teethhappy:

on a serious note, if you’ve got a T10 you know you’ll keep, invest in the permanent camo. It cuts the service cost in half and even in “die horribly, early and with nothing done” games, I still net 100k+. Good games are serious money makers. 

[DPG]
Members
886 posts
4,422 battles

caps:Smile_hiding:                                                                                                                                                                                  caps:Smile_hiding:

caps:Smile_hiding:                                                                                                                                                                                      caps:Smile_hiding:

caps:Smile_hiding:

• Funny 1

[WOLF6]
Members
1,874 posts
4,926 battles

Radar

radar

radar

radar!:Smile_teethhappy:

Edited by Thornir

[WUDPS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,831 posts
4,724 battles

CV (I win)

zeus.jpg

Members
605 posts
7,221 battles
9 minutes ago, Thornir said:

The absence of good players would explain my 61% WR at T10 :Smile_teethhappy:

on a serious note, if you’ve got a T10 you know you’ll keep, invest in the permanent camo. It cuts the service cost in half and even in “die horribly, early and with nothing done” games, I still net 100k+. Good games are serious money makers. 

Looks at stats expecting to comment on division winrates.  Never mind.  

We'll just say, averages balance out and leave it at that.

[WOLF6]
Members
1,874 posts
4,926 battles
48 minutes ago, Aeries1 said:

Looks at stats expecting to comment on division winrates.  Never mind.  

We'll just say, averages balance out and leave it at that.

Yeah, I don’t division. **points to Lone Wolf Clan ID** Two and three member Divisions help the old WR quite a bit, huh?

All my T10s are DDs, as well. 

Statistically, averages are averages. If you’re suggesting my WR will come down over time, I won’t argue. 

Edited by Thornir

Members
855 posts
3,580 battles
11 minutes ago, Thornir said:

Yeah, I don’t division. **points to Lone Wolf Clan ID**

Statistically, averages are averages. If you’re suggesting my WR will come down over time, I won’t argue. 

You have not played enough yet, we will see if you can hold it. 

Members
605 posts
7,221 battles

Just for fun.  Might as well laugh.

T10 average player.

Image result for eating a glue stick meme

Image result for window licker meme

• Bad 1

[WOLF6]
Members
1,874 posts
4,926 battles
25 minutes ago, Slumlord_Cheeto said:

You have not played enough yet, we will see if you can hold it. 

I like my chances. 100 games is a large enough sample for p-value .01 type regressions, so there's that.

Also, it's gone UP with the radar-orama. Of course, I am cheating by playing PADDs with radar and the Khaba  and no pure stealth builds. Playing those PADDs as torp builds though. People think about the extra smoke, forget about the radar...:Smile_teethhappy:

[SUNKN]
Members
19 posts
10,585 battles
1 hour ago, Aeries1 said:

Am a solid player, but I just have no impact solo with a team full of 35 - 45%ers who I am unsure if they are chewing on a glue stick while playing with their feet or are really just that bad. The top 5% have hard times swinging games with teammates like those if they are solo.

But it can be done. I really struggled when I first got to tier X. I was way to aggressive, getting killed early in every match. The easy answer is to complain about how passive tier X is. But realize a lot of those passive players win games. I spent 500+ matches exclusively in tier X to try and get better. The things I learned?  Positioning is critical. Focus fire is incredibly strong. Radar sucks, have an escape plan. Learning how to be successful in tier X has made me better in the lower tiers. 

[PSP]
Members
6,226 posts
8,853 battles
20 hours ago, Slumlord_Cheeto said:

Its virtually useless for me to continue playing it. 

Still can't win....

I can't keep above a 50% win rate period. Win rate depends a lot on teammates. Those who are very good at this game may be able to push their wins up a a bit by carrying. However, if you look at how those with very good win rates play, you will notice that they division a lot. Three good and coordinated players, communicating verbally, will generally succeed when thrown into random teams.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this